Do not buy the Cody Parkey symapthy tour

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You are so fucking mad right now.

You make it seem like a kickers job is easy, yet they cannot find 32 people in the world that can do it perfectly, hell they can't even find one. Vinatieri missed two yesterday, and he is the best kicker that has ever existed. Maybe you should take a break from your meatball soap box.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You make it sound like that was the first kick Parkey ever missed.

In reality, he is 27th in the league in 2018. 5 from the worst in the NFL. We would not accept that from the QB, WRs, OL, DBs, or anyone else on the team.

Why the fuck would Parkey be the exception?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
BTW, just a forewarning I opened up a harassment ticket for instances just like this so please refrain from talking about me checking groins. Thanks.

maybe its just time for you leave. I hear bearsfansonline is great

Also, reported for baiting and abuse of the report post feature.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So you're saying even though none of the fans are guaranteed 9 MEEEELUN dollars they shouldn't be ridiculed for missing a 43 yarder?

There wasnt one athletic guy out there kicking that ball. Parkey has been doing this for years but keeps on messing up

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You make it sound like that was the first kick Parkey ever missed.

In reality, he is 27th in the league in 2018. 5 from the worst in the NFL. We would not accept that from the QB, WRs, OL, DBs, or anyone else on the team.

Why the fuck would Parkey be the exception?

Because he has a blonde wife and prays

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There wasnt one athletic guy out there kicking that ball. Parkey has been doing this for years but keeps on messing up

giphy.gif

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Y'all are freaking the fuck out. Calm down before you start having a seizure.

I never once said we had to accept his poor play.

I've said that death threats and getting on his family and wishing ill towards him is ridiculously fucking stupid. Something a mouth breathing meatball would do and should be shamed for.

Then, over 100 of those type of folks stepped up to the plate and not one of them could make the same distance kick. I think that is high level comedy. I guarantee there were thouasands of idiots declaring that they would have made that kick.

A bunch of idiots shame a dude and his family for missing a field goal. Seriously. Take that shit somewhere else.

You want to say he shouldn't be a kicker in the league, fine. Just know that all the people talking mad chit would be about as useful as tits on a hammer in any sort of NFL setting other than chugging beer in the stands.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I've said that death threats and getting on his family and wishing ill towards him is ridiculously fucking stupid. Something a mouth breathing meatball would do and should be shamed for.

Then, over 100 of those type of folks stepped up to the plate and not one of them could make the same distance kick. I think that is high level comedy. I guarantee there were thouasands of idiots declaring that they would have made that kick.

A bunch of idiots shame a dude and his family for missing a field goal. Seriously. Take that shit somewhere else.

You want to say he shouldn't be a kicker in the league, fine. Just know that all the people talking mad chit would be about as useful as tits on a hammer in any sort of NFL setting other than chugging beer in the stands.

uh, wut?

you literally said that since fat, middle aged drunkards couldn't make the kick, then Parkey should get a break. otherwise, why even bring it up?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Chugging beers in the stands is what I do but it doesnt define me.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
also, Parkey should feel shame. it's an appropriate response to failure.

I mean, dude doesn't quite need to commit seppuku but doing a media tour is tone deaf and inappropriate.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Uhh stop freaking out man.

lol, like this guy? he seems pretty emotional about the whole thing.