Great Teams Win Despite Bad Calls............

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
I loved the Shoopiter including the nick names. I especially loved Shoopster getting CBMB red when dissing Virginia.
Y'all bitchin about Shoopster is why we got the generic BigAl thing.

Ah....,, a big thank you Myk!!!

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Heard they win with bad kickers too... I disagree. I also disagree that Defense wins championships!

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
The Rams came back and won the game down 2 TD's on the road. The Saints had a chance to ice the game early and couldn't do it. It's also easy to criticize the refs, but the truth is at full speed it's a lot tougher than it looks to make calls. How can you watch all 22 players closely for penalties when there are what 4 refs on the field? It was a bad no call but I've seen a lot worse. Agree with you Big Al, all credit goes to the Rams. Really happy to see Mr. Smug fuck-face Payton get his comeuppance. McVay showed great emotion initially but then tempered it like a true champ to shake hands with the opposing coaches and players, that's what a real man does. Payton should take some notes.

Payton is a luck-box that he has Drew Brees throwing the rock.

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
Why does everyone think the OP is Shoopster?

I have it on good authority from the usual gang of CCS cunts that alts don't exist, especially as formerly banned posters or as ones created to drive traffic.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
shoopster was logged in earlier today

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why does everyone think the OP is Shoopster?

I have it on good authority from the usual gang of CCS cunts that alts don't exist, especially as formerly banned posters or as ones created to drive traffic.

The owner of the site called him Shoopster :shrug:

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
The owner of the site called him Shoopster

Ah, Silence. I always said I was just a big fan of the 'ol Shoopster. I have never admitted to being him. I quoted a few famous quotes of his and I was immediately declared the Shoopster..............

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:

I would never call the CCS personal "cunts". In fact, as a man, I hate that word and am rather surprised that it is used so freely here. We could have women members here!!!

Wintermute

Liked Posts:

I would never call the CCS personal "cunts". In fact, as a man, I hate that word and am rather surprised that it is used so freely here. We could have women members here!!!

You're absolutely right. I should have not used that word. If you know of a descriptor even more deplorable, please suggest. It is probably a more abt description of the CCS moral majority anyway.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You're absolutely right. I should have not used that word. If you know of a descriptor even more deplorable, please suggest. It is probably a more abt description of the CCS moral majority anyway.

abt

Theres little anyone can do about how cringey you post but at least when you are trying to sound smart, try to be smart.

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You know what really grinds my gears? The L.A. Rams not getting enough credit in winning the NFC Championship. Lurking around some Saint fan forums most blame "the bad call" for the loss. But some of them, blame the Saints themselves!!! Coach Sean Payton's poor play calling seems to have sneak under most peoples radar. Why did he go with 3 passing plays in a row?? Great teams find ways to win regardless of the intangibles. The "NFL God's" allowed the Saints to win the coin toss in OT. And what did Drew Brees do with the chance??? It was a bad call but people need to get over it already. WEST HOLLYWOOD, baby!! Go L.A. Rams!!!!
You know what really grinds my gears? When these red bar people create non-bears related threads in our Bears forum. We of blue privilege do not appreciate it. How about showing a little respect.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
I wear my red bars with pride and dont care what you blue barred bums think!!!

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
And when the RAMS win today you crybabies are going to say, "that should be us, we beat the Rams". lol

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Shitster got banned before he could learn how to use the Reply With Quote function. SAD

Bigdaddybear

Liked Posts:
Sometimes yes but a properly placed no call or horrible call can shift the game. The NFL got what it wanted and it was the worst Super Bowl in history.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looks like the Patriots relieved Sean McVay's of his dilemma about whether or not to visit the White House if the Rams won the Superbowl

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
abt

Theres little anyone can do about how cringey you post but at least when you are trying to sound smart, try to be smart.

Disagree. I used abt on my recent refrigerator purchase. They installed it for free!