Wildcard playoff film review: DEFENSE

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
With the occasional fissures

Little known fact... in spring training of 1943 at the age of 31, Josh Gibson's fissures put him in a coma and then he emerges from the coma and goes on to hit .489 with an .862 slugging for an OPS of 1.351

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LOL at "shitting the bed". What an insult to Wade Philips and the amazing job he did confusing Brady and rotating A. Donald when the Pats had early success running at him confusing line assignments and run directions that would be safe from Donald.

Rams D played fantastic.

Wait, I need my dramamine for incoming vertigo on the vortex... ok I'm ready, teenage ride operator. Vortex is a go.

Wade calling a great game and Brady shitting the bed are not mutually exclusive.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

hrSrrBd.gif

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
It was a tough play for Floyd because the surge from Hicks actually drove Smallwood just out of his reach...

WfScJ8.gif

That was a tough play for Floyd, but I think he blows it. He has outside contain assignment. It looks like if Hicks didn't knock Smallwood outside, RB hits that middle left hole and gets past Floyd (who is maybe too close to #71's back), in which case Bush hits RB at the 5 YL. But Hicks does knock Smallwood outside, and right into Floyd's space where he probably should have had a safety had he maintained a little more length and been quicker on the short steps.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Adipost --

So after this review, what would you have changed to make the Bears performance better?

Who did the Bears miss most: Callahan or Jackson (biggest liability McManis, Bush, Amos, someone else)?

Callahan..easy. (besides for EJ)

We been without Callahan for weeks, not enough tape for Eagles.