My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
100yearsandnowthis.jpg

In short, ticket prices are going up ~4%, no surprise, yet no more hard printed season tickets.

Mobile only is BS... The hard ticket is a keepsake, some season ticket holders I know keep books of them or have them hanging on the walls of their Bears den.

This will surely cause some to forego season tickets who have had them 40+ years.

This really impacts privacy for re-sellers and expect some may consider if legal action is possible since they own a PSL.

I personally do not approve of the change and will voice my opinion to them... Not sure if I will renew.

This is cheap move, do not buy the BS story of security... Printed tickets cost $$ and that is all this is about.

Speed

Liked Posts:
Fook I was hoping we would at least get a preview of the Bears' centennial jerseys.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope a lot of other season ticket holders are also upset by this and cancel their tickets in disgust.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
The whole gameday experience has really declined... Yes it was a fun season for sure since we were winning... The reality is the tailgating freedom and overall fun atmosphere is not what it was and its getting to be a pain in the ass due to Standard Parking Nazis... I may finally retire as a STH and enjoy the games from my den.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is cheap move, do not buy the BS story of security... Printed tickets cost $$ and that is all this is about.

Actually, I would bet it is all about printed tickets can make you money. No way to sell tickets to games you do not attend on the second-hand market, that I can think of, if it's mobile only.

Clever and greedy, but I would bet many other teams have been doing the same.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Welcome to progress. Pack rats beware. Save a tree and littering.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Please remove me from the list, thanks.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Actually, I would bet it is all about printed tickets can make you money. No way to sell tickets to games you do not attend on the second-hand market, that I can think of, if it's mobile only.

Clever and greedy, but I would bet many other teams have been doing the same.

All the tickets at the 49'er BEARs game were mobile at the stadium.

I got our tickets thru SeatGeek.

The season ticket holder just transfers the ticket to you and then it is available on your mobile app after the purchase and signing in.

Might be easier to sell the tickets online now actually

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
been on the list for a long time, tickets price when up every damn year. probably be living in Cali before i even sniff a ticket.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
All the tickets at the 49'er BEARs game were mobile at the stadium.

I got our tickets thru SeatGeek.

The season ticket holder just transfers the ticket to you and then it is available on your mobile app after the purchase and signing in.

Might be easier to sell the tickets online now actually

Gotcha.

I just assumed Season Tickets were supposed to be a "non-transferable" thing. While that is rather difficult to control with a bunch of paper tickets...mobile presents them with a lot more control if they were seeking it.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
They dropped 140 million on the day before the regular season on Mack.

They are spending hundreds of million to update Halas Hall.

I am okay paying more for things if I can see where the money goes. I can clearly see the money is going to a better on field product.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I know you guys do not believe in climate change, but we should move to paperless as often as possible. Trees are the only thing that is going to save us.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know you guys do not believe in climate change, but we should move to paperless as often as possible. Trees are the only thing that is going to save us.

Please keep politics to the Beliefs and Ideology section of CCS. Also, "climate change" has been going on for literally millions of years.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Please keep politics to the Beliefs and Ideology section of CCS. Also, "climate change" has been going on for literally millions of years.

Science is not politics. Sorry to burst your bubble but only subhuman idiot mongoloids think that the sea level isnt rising and glaciers arent melting.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I think it is relevant to a paper ticket discussion.

I doubt it is a cost saving measure as much as it is a going green move.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Science is not politics. Sorry to burst your bubble but only subhuman idiot mongoloids think that the sea level isnt rising and glaciers arent melting.

Wow it's almost like that's never happened b4! When dinosaurs farted too much and emitted that much sulfur into the atmosphere it caused catastrophic "climate change" which ultimately led to an ice age. Now instead of billions of farting dinosaurs, we have billions of cars spewing methane into the atmosphere.

CLIMATE CHANGE has been happening for millions/billions of years.

Thanks

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Wow it's almost like that's never happened b4! When dinosaurs farted too much and emitted that much sulfur into the atmosphere it caused catastrophic "climate change" which ultimately led to an ice age. Now instead of billions of farting dinosaurs, we have billions of cars spewing methane into the atmosphere.

CLIMATE CHANGE has been happening for millions/billions of years.

Thanks

Are u suggesting that we replace cars that pollute with cars that dont? Because that's a great idea.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Are u suggesting that we replace cars that pollute with cars that dont? Because that's a great idea.

No, we just need another meteor to slam into earth and wipe out all the cars so we can start over. That solution worked to eliminate all of the farting dinosaurs.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No, we just need another meteor to slam into earth and wipe out all the cars so we can start over. That solution worked to eliminate all of the farting dinosaurs.

Actually we need a meteor to wipe out all of the baby boomers that deny science so we can stop destroying the planet we live on.

Thanks