1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Just because...

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gcTCYe13bV0[/video]

Canth

Liked Posts:
Nice! I wonder if that was one of the stations they had set-up in the NFL experience.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Mitch is always super accurate when no ones watching.

Then you put him on National tv and he poops his pants

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
As lame as it is, that video gives me some hope.

As it stands, Mitch will be just good enough where the Bears will have to follow convention and resign him, and we'll win enough games with average QB play and solid defense, where we always end up with low first round picks after 2020.

I don't think our defense will fall off anytime soon, but we don't want to be Detroit south.

msadows

Liked Posts:

As it stands, Mitch will be just good enough where the Bears will have to follow convention and resign him, and we'll win enough games with average QB play and solid defense, where we always end up with low first round picks after 2020.

I don't think our defense will fall off anytime soon, but we don't want to be Detroit south.

For Fucks sake bro how the fuck does this video even do that but his play doesn't. He's played FORTY(40. Four Zero) games since HS. Deshaun Watson already had 38 before he even entered the NFL, not to mention playing in two gigantic high pressure games on one of the highest spectacles of sport.

To assume this season is trubisky's final form is plain stupid. You don't have to be a homer. He was mediocre this year, but to think thats his peak is just straight meatball. Odds are much higher that he will improve upon his plays versus making this the "norm". The fact you used a video like this to give you a glimmer of hope versus some big throws he made this season in game, is just sad.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
For Fucks sake bro how the fuck does this video even do that but his play doesn't. He's played FORTY(40. Four Zero) games since HS. Deshaun Watson already had 38 before he even entered the NFL, not to mention playing in two gigantic high pressure games on one of the highest spectacles of sport.

To assume this season is trubisky's final form is plain stupid. You don't have to be a homer. He was mediocre this year, but to think thats his peak is just straight meatball. Odds are much higher that he will improve upon his plays versus making this the "norm". The fact you used a video like this to give you a glimmer of hope versus some big throws he made this season in game, is just sad.

I don't think it's his final form. That why I said in sentence number one: As lame as it is, that video gives me some hope.

Stop looking for things to be triggered over.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I don't think it's his final form. That why I said in sentence number one: As lame as it is, that video gives me some hope.

Stop looking for things to be triggered over.

It literally took you that video to get hope that he has a chance to be better than "good enough". No worries

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
It literally took you that video to get hope that he has a chance to be better than "good enough". No worries

You can quit trying to sell the guy. My opinion will change when he's actually better. Right now, he's just average and nothing more.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t take another big jump forward next season. He’s better than “average” right now.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Nice! I wonder if that was one of the stations they had set-up in the NFL experience.

I’m pretty sure that is where they shot the video.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
It should not be overlooked that it was Mitch's, and everyone's 1st year in a new offense...

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t take another big jump forward next season. He’s better than “average” right now.

I expect him to be better next year. I don't buy the limited college experience excuse because why the eff did we draft him in the first place when more experienced guys were available?

IMO he is merely an average QB untill he proves otherwise.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
I expect him to be better next year. I don't buy the limited college experience excuse because why the eff did we draft him in the first place when more experienced guys were available?

IMO he is merely an average QB untill he proves otherwise.

If what you'd "buy" mattered you'd be working for an NFL team instead of commenting on a message board.

We drafted him because Pace felt he had traits you can't teach, and while further behind in experience, the things he needed work on were the things that CAN be taught or learned.

It's not rocket science..

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

He should take a big jump. He needs to and we should expect it. At the end of next year we should know whether or not we have to worry about a big long term deal for MT. He was hamstrung under Fox and he was a rookie. Then he had to learn the new system. For the most part, everyone will be back so this is a very stable environment. I would say the most stable in a long, long time. If he can’t make it in this environment he isn’t the guy.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
If what you'd "buy" mattered you'd be working for an NFL team instead of commenting on a message board.

We drafted him because Pace felt he had traits you can't teach, and while further behind in experience, the things he needed work on were the things that CAN be taught or learned.

It's not rocket science..

Bill Parcells disagrees with you and Ryan Pace.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
He should take a big jump. He needs to and we should expect it. At the end of next year we should know whether or not we have to worry about a big long term deal for MT. He was hamstrung under Fox and he was a rookie. Then he had to learn the new system. For the most part, everyone will be back so this is a very stable environment. I would say the most stable in a long, long time. If he can’t make it in this environment he isn’t the guy.

giphy.gif

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

WTF does Watson have to do with anything?

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It should not be overlooked that it was Mitch's, and everyone's 1st year in a new offense...
This is the thing that a lot of the meatballs here cant comprehend. I like Mahomes and think he deserved to be MVP but he walked into an offense where the system and players were already in place and familiar within it. This wasnt just Trubs first year in a new system. This was the first year in the system for everyone. This was Nagy's first time implementing a system. I'm sure he can look bad and would change some things also. It's not just Trubs who will take a step next year, Nagy probably only implemented half of the offense this year that he will have next year. Everyone will have to learn the rest of the offense, not just Trubs.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk