Browns sign Kareem Hunt

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
She made you move out because of too much fog?

Still can't get over yourself with that shit? Doesn't surprise me at all, actually. I mean, just look at your avatar ..........

Last edited by a moderator:

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still can't get over yourself with that shit? Doesn't surprise me at all, actually. I mean, just look at your avatar ..........

Keep the politics to the B&I section, BOZO.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Take it to B&I fog boi

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Still can't get over yourself with that shit? Doesn't surprise me at all, actually. I mean, just look at your avatar ...........

Please keep politics out of the Bears forum.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
BP might find Whitaker, or Bolton to be hotter avis.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I thought Hunt was on the commissioner's exempt list making any transactions involving him to be prohibited?

That's what I thought.

They can sign, just like any other player. The risk is obviously on the team that signs him. While on the list, he does not count against the active list.

A player who is placed on the exempt list may not practice or attend games, but with the team's permission he may be present at its facility on "a reasonable basis for meetings, individual workouts, therapy and rehabilitation, and other permitted non-football activities."

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
They can sign, just like any other player. The risk is obviously on the team that signs him. While on the list, he does not count against the active list.

A player who is placed on the exempt list may not practice or attend games, but with the team's permission he may be present at its facility on "a reasonable basis for meetings, individual workouts, therapy and rehabilitation, and other permitted non-football activities."
Well then, Pace, Nagy and the McCaskeys knew Hunt could be signed. So the McCaskeys said 'no'. That's that.

Maybe Bears can find a couple Hunt types, especially in the draft, and at least we don't have to worry about the Hunt suspension and re-offending.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pessimistic view: We'll draft a running back who gets kicked out of the league after actually assaulting a woman. Hunt never has a problem again and has a very successful career elsewhere including receiving Superbowl MVP honors vs the bears.

Because Bears.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Really weird decision for Hunt.

He is now in a backfield with 3 other talented backs, one of which was a highly drafted and very productive rookie.

Not sure why he would rush to sign in a less than ideal situation.

maybe he thinks that a lot of the noise will be off of him with Baker being his QB.