Kapernick settles collusion case against the NFL

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
My guess is 0 owners actually cared about him kneeling.

They got baited into this by Trump and then got slapped in the face with an 80 million dollar settlement.

.....lol and Trump is no where to found :yep:

mecha

Liked Posts:
I know people that genuinely followed through with boycotting the NFL over this shit.

when actual veterans say they support this action, as it's the free speech that they defend, shouldn't that be enough?

Donald Trump is possibly the biggest troll our nation has ever exported.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Best advice for the past and moving forward.

Originally Posted by bearmick
The whole thing is ridiculous. Just play the game. Why do we need an anthem and minor military parade every time a sports event is played?

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If 80 mil is accurate good for him. Kneeling ended up being a good career move as I don't think he would have made 80 mil more from playing in the NFL. Got to love capitalism, making this all possible.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If 80 mil is accurate good for him. Kneeling ended up being a good career move as I don't think he would have made 80 mil more from playing in the NFL. Got to love capitalism, making this all possible.

Glennon still getting paid so im sure he would have got his eventually

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Glennon still getting paid so im sure he would have got his eventually
No doubt.

If I were in charge up in Green Bay...I would have given him ten million a year to back up Rodgers just to get Kap to stop humiliating the Pack in January.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

That really amazed me," Martin said, "until I realized that seven of my competitors within 30 miles had closed and that was driving my sales. I was just the last one standing."
-Stephen Martin's boycott of Nike apparel

This dummy was SO focused (and lost) on Kap......while NOT focusing on what was going on around him and how it coulda' helped him:smh:

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Poor bastard thought he could hit the bigtime with maga dollars. They all shop at Amazon

What gets me about this whole fiasco is the NFL is a business. No team needs to hire anyone that they feel can be of detriment to the company. He isnt good enough for any team to sign to deal with the headache. Only reason he went to the playoffs is because of the running game, fangio and that great defense.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Weird I would have thought having 25 total TDs against 8 Ints and over 500 rushing yards contributed to them making the playoffs. Given those numbers and qb rating are similar to Trubs.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Weird I would have thought having 25 total TDs against 8 Ints and over 500 rushing yards contributed to them making the playoffs. Given those numbers and qb rating are similar to Trubs.

Vortex seeding

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
What gets me about this whole fiasco is the NFL is a business. No team needs to hire anyone that they feel can be of detriment to the company. He isnt good enough for any team to sign to deal with the headache. Only reason he went to the playoffs is because of the running game, fangio and that great defense.

Agreed. Thats why the NFL keep gems like Peterman around because they are good enough to play

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Its the truth though

I'm referring too his Trubisky seed.

KALYORx.gif

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
What gets me about this whole fiasco is the NFL is a business. No team needs to hire anyone that they feel can be of detriment to the company.

He isnt good enough for any team to sign to deal with the headache. Only reason he went to the playoffs is because of the running game, fangio and that great defense.

unfortunately....this is a old, tired, baseless narrative that one uses to minimize the success of another. ( ....and doesn't like someone)

It's like saying....' If john doe didn't have a dependable car, betcha he wouldn't make it to work, in the 'burbs every day.'

Or

If Bradshaw & Montana didn't have good wr's, they'd have never gone to the SB.
'[/I] "Only reason".... 'Joe Blow's wife is such a good is she was handed down her grandma's cookbook'

"Only reason" she's a queen, is that she ain't got balls. We can go on & on with this foolishness....when one just doesn't like someone

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
You didn't watch any of his playoff year games, did you? :gary:

Dude looked like the second coming... he was hitting the big throws and scrambling well. At the time, I didn't expect his demise.