Zach Miller thoughts?

supra8795

Liked Posts:
I bet we would have beat Philly by 2 TDs if Zach played.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I do not think he will ever walk normally again.

The Bears could not get any injury insurance on him.

He should be made a director of player development. paid 200k a year, and let him be around and mentor the young guys.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I do not think he will ever walk normally again.

The Bears could not get any injury insurance on him.

He should be made a director of player development. paid 200k a year, and let him be around and mentor the young guys.

You don't walk when u play football, you run... duh

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He can become the Rod Marinelli of the offense

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
maybe one of the other Tight Ends will see what Miller's been through and think....wow....I better get to work on this anxiety or take a xanax

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Do you think he will be brought back to training camp this year?
You mean as a player? I don't know if he's able to play anymore, but if he is, he's a really good TE. I wish we had him paired with Burton.

I wouldn't doubt Miller could be the ast TE's coach.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Why do people assume just because it was a bad injury that he will never play again? No one knows that! Zach has said he wants to play again, and the Bears have kept him with the team.

Let's see how it plays out...

Liked Posts:
The guy nearly had his leg amputated, the fact that he's walking on two legs now is remarkable...his playing career ended with that injury.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I didn't know he almost lost his leg!

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QiQ4NTgskQ

Don't know if this was posted but he has been deadlifting at around the 10:40 mark and has been limbering up and running some, Plus we don't know exactly when this video was taken.

I doubt he plays again But, hopefully the dude gets another good 60 years out of that leg

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I hope Zach Miller takes his money and enjoys life with his family. If he wants to get into coaching the bears should keep him around he’s a smart guy and the team loves him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

napo55

Liked Posts:
Too bad he was so injury prone. He was always a great receiver for a TE when healthy. Well, at least he's made a good recovery from a devastating injury.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Too likely that the repaired artery explodes with any sort of contact. You people are sick. The guy should probably be careful just sitting down on the toilet and you guys want him to be out there running routes and doing blocking drills. Smh.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
the fact that he's walking on two legs now is remarkable...

I think if he was walking on three legs, that would be remarkable. Two legs is no big deal, IMO. For example, I walk on two legs.

I think Miller has already been groomed to take over the OC role and the play-calling duties for the Bears in 2019, but I heard Johnny Knox is going to be in training camp trying to latch on to the team as a punt returner.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Too likely that the repaired artery explodes with any sort of contact. You people are sick. The guy should probably be careful just sitting down on the toilet and you guys want him to be out there running routes and doing blocking drills. Smh.

aaDuch2.gif

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

So him ever using a squatty potty is probably out of the question.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think if he was walking on three legs, that would be remarkable. Two legs is no big deal, IMO. For example, I walk on two legs.

I think Miller has already been groomed to take over the OC role and the play-calling duties for the Bears in 2019, but I heard Johnny Knox is going to be in training camp trying to latch on to the team as a punt returner.

Yes, I walk on 2 legs as well, great innit?

If he were to take over as OC it would allow Nagy more time to watch over the defense. :smug: