Free Agency news tracker

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
True but the bears actually made the playoffs and i think we did it by beating the Lions twice

Well, it was about time you finally beat the Lions. congrats, your now 3-9 over the last 12 games. Didn't you go one and done in the play-offs? Hasn't everyone here laughed at the Lions for doing the same in the past?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Well, it was about time you finally beat the Lions. congrats, your now 3-9 over the last 12 games. Didn't you go one and done in the play-offs? Hasn't everyone here laughed at the Lions for doing the same in the past?

Indeed it has been awhile since we beat y'all and yes we went one and done but difference is our team is young and built for the future, the Lions still holding out hope that Stafford wins a playoff game

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Watching Bears and Lions fans bicker is like watching two little people bicker over who is the tallest.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How many of these coaches fro the Belicheck tree had a GM from the Patriots as well?

LOL, unfortunately for you, certainly not the Lions.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Watching Bears and Lions fans bicker is like watching two little people bicker over who is the tallest.

I see as somebody who just goes into threads just to argue. Amirite,buddy?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

2017 called. They want their jokes back. Until the Bears prove to suck as much as the Lions...they're going to remain the whipping boy.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why sign Houston?

One...always double down on your biggest investment. Which is Mack. Ensuring he is not over used is wise. Houston would guarantee you have a healthy rotation even if you lose a guy. Floyd is often nicked up. I think you get the most of all 3 together.

Lastly, this has always been a formula of superbowl teams. The giants and ravens, bears all had 2 elite pass rushers.

Mathis and Freeney.
Ware and Miller.

Patriots are an exception to this rule. But we shouldn’t count on it. Get Houston and take this defense to even another level.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Bring in Houston. If we are truly all in on this super bowl we would at least make him a serious offer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hang a banner.

Whatever helps him sleep better at night.
Honestly, watching that game, I wouldn't be surprised if Bill gave Patricia a solid and threw the game to help him in his raping, I mean coaching career

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So they didn't want flowers back? Lmao, yeah right, they just knew they could not afford to pay him. The Patriots boards are all sad to see him go, meanwhile the Packers Boards are all Lol'ing at the Ha Ha signing.

And we're all LOL'ing at Amos. What's your point?

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

Jesus you're a fucking idiot. Who really gives a shit about the Bears/Lions of 14-17 because none of those coaching staffs and most players aren't even here. It would be like me bringing up how the Bears owned the Lions over Lovie's coaching career. But I don't because it DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Jesus you're a fucking idiot. Who really gives a shit about the Bears/Lions of 14-17 because none of those coaching staffs and most players aren't even here. It would be like me bringing up how the Bears owned the Lions over Lovie's coaching career. But I don't because it DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER.

Save your energy. You can’t bother with brain dead idiots who live under a rock like him.

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
Unfortunately for the Lions their Golden Era of football (2011-2017) has passed. While it was something special to watch with their historic Wild Card berth in 2011 being one of the greatest feel good stories in the history of sports - now it seems to be time return to the cellar. The good news is Green Bay will be tagging along for the ride in a slightly more pathetic descent into nothingness with an aging HOF diva going down without a fight. Best of luck to Matt Patriciaiciciaicia with installing the Patriot way up there in Detroit for what will probably his last full season as a Head Coach.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Unfortunately for the Lions their Golden Era of football (2011-2017) has passed. While it was something special to watch with their historic Wild Card berth in 2011 being one of the greatest feel good stories in the history of sports - now it seems to be time return to the cellar. The good news is Green Bay will be tagging along for the ride in a slightly more pathetic descent into nothingness with an aging HOF diva going down without a fight. Best of luck to Matt Patriciaiciciaicia with installing the Patriot way up there in Detroit for what will probably his last full season as a Head Coach.

I actually wish Detroit wasn’t the consistent cellar dweller that it is so we could all point and laugh at that shit show in Green Bay being the dysfunctional team in the North for once.

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
I actually wish Detroit wasn’t the consistent cellar dweller that it is so we could all point and laugh at that shit show in Green Bay being the dysfunctional team in the North for once.

I think they (DET and GB) will do a good job of allowing for a dual showcase in pitiful existences over the next 5-10 years.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And we're all LOL'ing at Amos. What's your be point?

No. Really. Not everyone. Amos is probably the best defensive player the Packers have right now. I understand your Bama pride is showing but frankly Ha Ha has been overrated for at least two years. I can only hope the one year prove it deal on a top tier defense is enough to motivate the fuckhead into trying.

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
Bring in Houston and we can basically focus on BPA except a RB with our limited picks. That's huge for us.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No. Really. Not everyone. Amos is probably the best defensive player the Packers have right now. I understand your Bama pride is showing but frankly Ha Ha has been overrated for at least two years. I can only hope the one year prove it deal on a top tier defense is enough to motivate the fuckhead into trying.

I don't care for bama players. You should read my threads about Ridley, Henry, Warmack, Barron, etc. If I'm a homer about any college team, it's 100% ND. And no Amos isn't the best player on that D by a long shot

hester247

Liked Posts:
Why sign Houston?

One...always double down on your biggest investment. Which is Mack. Ensuring he is not over used is wise. Houston would guarantee you have a healthy rotation even if you lose a guy. Floyd is often nicked up. I think you get the most of all 3 together.

Lastly, this has always been a formula of superbowl teams. The giants and ravens, bears all had 2 elite pass rushers.

Mathis and Freeney.
Ware and Miller.

Patriots are an exception to this rule. But we shouldn’t count on it. Get Houston and take this defense to even another level.

this x 1000...Leonard Floyd is dinged up way to often and Mack is coming off his 1st yr he played injured and missed games...Houston would be a huge get for this defense and provide insurance in case one of our other Pass rushers misses any time