Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If they don’t sign Ha Ha, maybe they’ll line him up at Safety. Last year all the defensive guys played some offense so this year...

They should just sign Ha Ha and swap anyway. Dix has better hands.

This is about Nagy and Tabor wanting the guy and Pace accommodating them.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
[FONT=&quot]Adam HogeVerified account @AdamHoge 35s36 seconds agoMore

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]There was a lot of praise for Matt Nagy from the #Bears’ free agent additions today, including this quote from Cordarrelle Patterson:
[/FONT]

D1pVag_XgAEgx-T.jpg:large

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
[FONT="][URL="https://twitter.com/AdamHoge"]Adam HogeVerified account @AdamHoge[/URL] 35s36 seconds agoMore

[/FONT]

[FONT="]There was a lot of praise for Matt Nagy from the [URL="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bears?src=hash"]#Bears[/URL]’ free agent additions today, including this quote from Cordarrelle Patterson:
[/FONT]

D1pVag_XgAEgx-T.jpg:large

But does he know what Nagy is thinking inside of his brain on how he is going to use him?

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Same characters bitching here now were also bitching about...

- Cohen being a tiny nobody from a tiny nobody school
- Jackson having a rod in his leg
- Not ponying up big money to keep Cameron Meredith
- Overpaying for Robinson, Gabriel, and basically anybody else

No surprise. Just another day of offseason here on CCS.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I'll be the first to admit I bitched about the Cohen pick, because I wanted Desmond King, who ended being a Pro Bowler. Imagine that. Didn't care about the other three you mentioned. This thread could bite me in the ass and I'd be happy to eat crow, but I don't see much value in C.Patterson other than special teams. Sorry.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll be the first to admit I bitched about the Cohen pick, because I wanted Desmond King, who ended being a Pro Bowler. Imagine that. Didn't care about the other three you mentioned. This thread could bite me in the ass and I'd be happy to eat crow, but I don't see much value in C.Patterson other than special teams. Sorry.

Yep, all good. I wanted King also. Was cautiously hopeful on Cohen but he impressed us all beyond expectations.

Nah, no sorry needed. You're being objective which thankfully becoming more of the majority here than it used to be. The loudness of the ignorance is getting better. I guess my post above is more of a pre-emptive strike against that.

Research is pointing to CP being a good pickup, but we know there will be misses also. TBD but I'm liking the move, the more I read. Some really seem to have no clue on pricing/value.

Due to decades of being disappointed as fans there will always be "wait & see", a few heavy KoolAid drinkers regardless, and then meatballers pissing in the well here & there which will still happen after a SB win I'm sure.

Good FA so far IMO.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions

Over-simplification and hasty generalizations feel momentarily satisfying because they are so easy to make and get instinctive thanks from people who are prone to be on the "other side" of a given issue.

None of your above statements apply to me, nor (from my memory) any of the other critics of the move. If you want to discuss the merits of the signing vs. concerns, just do it already. Don't try to dismiss the critics as irrational by twisting a narrative that isn't even true and also happens to be employing logical fallacy.

Thanks

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Over-simplification and hasty generalizations feel momentarily satisfying because they are so easy to make and get instinctive thanks from people who are prone to be on the "other side" of a given issue.

None of your above statements apply to me, nor (from my memory) any of the other critics of the move. If you want to discuss the merits of the signing vs. concerns, just do it already. Don't try to dismiss the critics as irrational by twisting a narrative that isn't even true and also happens to be employing logical fallacy.

Thanks

Yeah when i read that i was like, literally whomst?

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:

Yeah, amazingly all of those "bitch points" were football-related, unlike your posting (as usual). I was indifferent to the Cohen pick, Jackson DID have a rod in his leg but that is what made him available in the middle rounds, I didn't think much of Cam Meredith, and I was very happy with the Robinson and Gabriel signings.

More importantly, I also posted my thoughts about Patterson. You haven't. Go figure!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah, amazingly all of those "bitch points" were football-related, unlike your posting (as usual). I was indifferent to the Cohen pick, Jackson DID have a rod in his leg but that is what made him available in the middle rounds, I didn't think much of Cam Meredith, and I was very happy with the Robinson and Gabriel signings.

More importantly, I also posted my thoughts about Patterson. You haven't. Go figure!

Key here is your Patterson thoughts were compelling enough to completely reverse my opinion on him provided Nagy uses him like the Pats did (which nobody really knows but irregardlessly u made a good argument for him being a potentially good signing)

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Key here is your Patterson thoughts were compelling enough to completely reverse my opinion on him provided Nagy uses him like the Pats did (which nobody really knows but irregardlessly u made a good argument for him being a potentially good signing)

Who are you, again?

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
I'm the guy who "scooped" the HaHa signing on CCS yesterday.

I haven't heard about that yet. I assume it was a multi-year deal, because TL1961 and nc0net0 told me that there was no way an established star like HHCD would go to his 3rd team in two years on a 'prove it' contract.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I haven't heard about that yet. I assume it was a multi-year deal, because TL1961 and nc0net0 told me that there was no way an established star like HHCD would go to his 3rd team in two years on a 'prove it' contract.

Oh, it really happened. Yesterday in fact. There were many tweets about it and looks like the money was very cheap as well!

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Did the Packers end up signing Preston Smith?

Yeah, they loaded up on a bunch of mediocre FA signings in fear of the Bears signing C.Patterson even though nobody knows how he will be used because nobody @here can look inside Matt Nagy's brain.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Now I'm really excited to see how Patterson is incorporated into the offense after the draft. Both the WR and RB position are pretty stacked with a lot of mouths to feed. Patterson paired with Kerrith tho on kick returns could be deadly.