Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
You should have just created a poll for all these.

I vote Uman

xCraCKz

Liked Posts:
Uman. And yeah, make a poll next time for each match up.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
yeah, after I made the threads I remembered the polls..but it was too late cuz I guess you can't make a poll after the thread is made. hahahaha

I will next time though.

I still don't know who to vote for

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
yeah, after I made the threads I remembered the polls..but it was too late cuz I guess you can't make a poll after the thread is made. hahahaha

I will next time though.

I still don't know who to vote for

after the thread is made, go to the top of the IP... Thread Tools > Add Poll..

Reactions: BNB

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Gonna go w/ Code. I think the starters are really even..but Code's got a better bench.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
ahhh thanks a lot X.

I don't know if I should add polls right now though since people already voted haha.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
People can suck it up and click a button...

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
hmmm are we at all going to use the whatifsports.com simulator?

just curious

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
shit.. I need to think about this too.

I wanna see some aruments before I make my mind up

I second this.

alright...

let's start with matchups

Starting PG-Steve Nash(Code) vs. Jameer Nelson(Uman)
Nash is a higher and more efficient scorer than Nelson...Nelson is primarily a shoot first guy..only averages around 6 assists per game...Nash is one of the best at running offenses..best facilitator and court vision in the game

Adv:Code

Starting SG-Eric Gordon(Code) vs. Kobe Bryant(Uman) Ya...Kobe wins this but Gordon is a rising scorer while Kobe is faulting..Kobe's all around game,leadership,defense,and the fact that he plays on a better team helps..but Gordon is good

Adv:Uman

Starting SF-Paul Pierce(Code) vs. Luol Deng(Uman) Pierce is the better scorer and shooter...his defense and length are not as good as deng tho and he isnt as young but offensively deng needs to work on his handle a bit although his 3 point shot is improving...pierce is still the first option on a good celtics team...ehh close one here

Adv: push

Starting PF-Amare Stoudemire(Code) vs. Chris Bosh(Uman) Amare is arguably the best scoring low post man in the game...good outside range but also good at scoring down low..bosh relies more on his 12-15 foot shot...bosh is arguably the better rebounder although i think its close...amare is a good shot blocker..and an improving defender overall and a big reason why the knicks were even in the playoffs last year..although bosh is still pretty good...it helps when amare has nash his old pal making zip passes to him

Starting C-Emeka Okafor(Code) vs. Nene Hilario(Uman)

Nene is an athletic freak....but overall is pretty soft defensively..not a great rebounder for his size or shotblocker..but his offensive efficiency is incredible..shoots over 61% from the field..okafor is a great rebounder and defender but his game is very raw offensively...i think its close but i'll give it to nene because he is more efficient and has the size advantage

Adv:Uman

Bench:Kirk Hinrich,Jason Terry,Shane Battier,Paul Millsap,Elton Brand(Code) vs. Brandon Jennings,John Salmons,Tayshaun Prince,Antawn Jamison,Demarcus Cousins(Uman)

if we are thinking about this in real game terms...bench players wont be subbing in at the same time so there's no point in making individual matchups for each bench player..atleast imo i think of the benches as a unit that complements the starters..

on my bench..i have Terry a great scorer and shooter and maybe the best 6th man in the nba and now has a ring after he scored 27(?) points in game 6..millsap is a great scorer and rebounder...a 17 and 8 guy who can come in for relief of amare to grab some boards and do some damage down low...kirk and battier are my defensive stoppers..and Brand is another good offensive scorer,rebounder,and another shot blocker in addition to amare and okafor off the bench..jennings is a great player but also a bit volume imo if kirk is on him he will struggle..salmons is good but he isnt as good as he used to be...a low double digit scorer...tayshaun prince is also declining but still a good scorer not really a great player besides that i think battier would do well if he was guarding him...Jamison and Cousins would be a problem but jamison is also declining and cousins has some issues but those are good backups down low..i still like my defensive stoppers and terry,millsap, and brand in this one

SO WHO WINS?

Our starters are pretty even imo..but in the end with nash facilitating Kirk,Pierce,Gordon,Terry,and Battier(all capable 3 point shooters) and dishing it to brand,amare,millsap,and okafor downlow..i think my team is too deep and has too much firepower..but it would be close

Status
Not open for further replies.