My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Manchester United - Wesley Sneijder deal edges ever closer | Give Me Football

Manchester United are edging ever closer to the signing of Wesley Sneijder, according to reports.

The Dutchman's comments yesterday, claiming unofficial talks could have already taken place between the two parties, have sparked feverish speculation that a deal is now imminent.

The Daily Mirror now claim Manchester United will 'thrash out a deal' with Inter Milan in the next 48 hours, with the 27-year-old hoping to be granted permission to travel to England to begin negotiations with the Red Devils.

It's thought that Sir Alex Ferguson will need to pay in the region of £32 million to secure the player's services at Old Trafford, with the Serie 'A' side now accepting the midfielder's future lies away from the San Siro.

The only potential stumbling block in the deal could be Sneijder's well-publicised wages, with the playmaker earning around £250,000 tax-free in Italy. Whilst Manchester United won't be able to match the figure, there hoping bonuses will convince the player that England remains a lucrative option.

Sneijder would be the fourth high-profile Manchester United signing this summer, following the arrival of Ashley Young, Phil Jones and David De Gea at Old Trafford.

Ferguson has made his intentions clear after investing heavily in the squad, and signing the Dutchman could be the final piece in the Manchester United puzzle as they look to take the next step in their challenge of Barcelona in the Champions League.

They would be CLEAR favorite to win the EPL if they get Sneijder!

Rooney-Berbatov-Chicharito-Sneijder-Nani-Young

DAMN!

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nice! Damn if they got him. Another playmaker, would just make everyones job easier. I want the Champions League for MU. I have developed a hatred for Barcelona, cant stand them.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
:yeah:

even though I don't even like ManU... I hate Liverpool so any other English team getting better is good news for me!

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Nice! Damn if they got him. Another playmaker, would just make everyones job easier. I want the Champions League for MU. I have developed a hatred for Barcelona, cant stand them.
Me too...i dont know why though because I love watching Messi...he is a magician!
:yeah:

even though I don't even like ManU... I hate Liverpool so any other English team getting better is good news for me!

I would thank you 10000000 times if i could...Liverpool ruined Jovanovic, I hate them!

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I thought it said I was close to acquiring a girlfriend :shrug:

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
Me too...i dont know why though because I love watching Messi...he is a magician!

I would thank you 10000000 times if i could...Liverpool ruined Jovanovic, I hate them!

its weird, cause thats me too, Ill watch Messi play any day, but i want his side to lose.

I thought it said I was close to acquiring a girlfriend :shrug:

not even Man U has enough $$ to get you a GF fisch. :p

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Barca blows

Messi is awesome

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats

Actually, I hate Liverpool because of LeBron James.

giaco

Liked Posts:
Barca blows

Sorry, couldn't hear with all of them trophies jingle jangling in my ear..... that last one we picked up in England is really nice though.....came at the expense of some silly red team with a guy who looked like dumbo as a forward.