Official Jorge Soler Watch Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
According to MLBTR, the Phillies are in too.

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
Too bad the sox reportedly don't have the money for him, don't ask for a source because I don't know where I saw it. If I find it, I'll say who...possibly.

Heyman: Marlins in mix.

LOL dont ask for a source??? That is ridiculous if you say something cite where you heard it.

GocubsGo223

Thy dont taste like applz
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone know where I can see scouting reports on the guy? I want to know what the buzz is about. Hopefully he kicks ass and will work out well with the rebuild.

GocubsGo223

Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks for that.

Sounds just like the type of player the Cubs should take a gamble on. I can't wait to see how the team develops over the next few years. Hopefully its for the better.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
Latest MLBTR update says Yanks and Phillies are the major players now. Not sure about Cubs.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
That sure went from "he's signed" to the Cubs being out of it pretty quick

IvyPickin87

Sinkin Putts ****in Butts
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well if the Cubs are out thats kinda gay, the guy looks like he has serious potential. Yanks and Phils could always just be getting in to drive the price up on the cubs. Or they also see the keys to a good player and want him. Its prolly the latter but who knows.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Already had to deal with this shit with Cepedes. Now another Cuban prospect. Now we all know they will lose in bidding war cause of 1 reason #rickettscheap

GocubsGo223

Donator
Liked Posts:
Well if the Yankees are seriously in, then see ya later Soler. Won't be seeing you in a Cubs uniform until your prime is up. Soriano #2? Ha

GocubsGo223

Donator
Liked Posts:
And to hell with the Phillies too......like they need more talent.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
Soler should be a Cub and would be surpise if he's not.

AddisonStation

YamaHama it's fright nite
Donator
Liked Posts:
Already had to deal with this shit with Cepedes. Now another Cuban prospect. Now we all know they will lose in bidding war cause of 1 reason #rickettscheap

We get it dude. You think Ricketts is cheap and by the way this isn't twitter. Kill the hashtags.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
What makes you so positive? Not trying to be a dick at all just curious?

They seem to have put all of there attention to Soler and I think they will do all they can to sign him. Of all the teams interested, the Cubs seem to be in the most need for him and fits their future the best. The Cubs will offer close to 30 million and I think that'll be the best. The Cubs will offer the fastest trade to the majors than the other teams... (if he does in fact produces). Because Soriano, Byrd, and Dejesues will not be on contract. The Cubs will have Jackson too.

It's more of a hunch, but it's better to be positive than not... I have faith in Theo Epstein, Jed Hoyer and Jason McLeod that they will get a deal done with Soler.

Status
Not open for further replies.