Votes: 0 0.0%
  • St. Louis Cardinals

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who is the most surprising division leader so far, and why?

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Easily Baltimore

Detroit, Texas, and St Louis aren't surprises at all. Washington and the Dodgers were both .500 teams last season and have some superstars. I expected them to be pretty good, especially the Natinals. The Orioles are in a division with huge payrolls and only a hand full of players I could name.

ZDemp34

That One Guy
Liked Posts:
Baltimore and Washington both. But especially Baltimore. Washington was less of surprise because the NL East leaders of the last few years seem to be deteriorating.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
For me, Baltimore. It just seems like even though they have some great young talent (Adam Jones, Matt Weiters, Noland Reimold, Nick Markakis, Brian Matusz, etc) they have never been able to string it together. What's weird is that, statistically, they've been fairly average so far this year in all facets of the game. They're simply finding ways to win. I don't anticipate them to keep winning at this kind of clip, but they could certainly be good enough to sniff .500 and remain competitive much like the Blue Jays have been the last few seasons.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Baltimore, although they really impressed me against the Sox. Their pitching isn't bad at all and they have some nice power in their lineup. I'd love to see them win the AL East.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
I guess Baltimore remembered they were supposed to suck.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I dont see how u can vote for anyone but Baltimore. This should be a 100% vote for them

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dodgers. Outside Kemp, Ethier & Kershaw, that team looks meh at best.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
Easily Baltimore

Detroit, Texas, and St Louis aren't surprises at all. Washington and the Dodgers were both .500 teams last season and have some superstars. I expected them to be pretty good, especially the Natinals. The Orioles are in a division with huge payrolls and only a hand full of players I could name.

This is why the poll doesn't work. I guess it is surprise at how good Texas, Washington, and Los Angeles has been, but Baltimore being in it is the biggest surprise so far. Still really early, and Baltimore is starting to fade like Rice pointed out.