J.Zawaski: Time For Patrick Kane To Grow Up

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Always liked Z. He's had it in for Kane for awhile.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
LOL, using bloggers and beat writers? Need reassurance, huh?

Anyway, I swear that when Castro got accused of sexual assault the re was an article with the same title except the name of the player.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL, using bloggers and beat writers? Need reassurance, huh?

Anyway, I swear that when Castro got accused of sexual assault the re was an article with the same title except the name of the player.

he isnt a amatuer blogger tool. i dont need reassurance, i agree with this guy 100% as I have been saying the same thing before I saw the piece. i dont have a reassurance complex like other members here.

its one of the only "professional" articles out there now. its called being post worthy. than again its negative so i probably shouldnt have posted it.

Last edited:

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
oh both of you go to the bar for lame cage matches please.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The SCORE doesn't have anything outside Z when it comes to hockey. :shrug:

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
I don't promise to know that much about hockey, but from what I've seen Kane seems to be a really great player. Why dump him? Because of off-ice issues? That seems pretty Special person to me. Sure, there is rumor of his drinking causing issue on his play at time, if true they need to do something, but to dump one of the few solid players we have seems dumb.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't promise to know that much about hockey, but from what I've seen Kane seems to be a really great player. Why dump him? Because of off-ice issues? That seems pretty Special person to me. Sure, there is rumor of his drinking causing issue on his play at time, if true they need to do something, but to dump one of the few solid players we have seems dumb.

problem is we cant dump him anyway. his value is very low. would a team take a risk? sure. dont expect a great player in return. So dealing him would be impossible. Now if the rumors come true that he did infact choke someone im sure (besides legal issues) there will be punishment and some issues within the hawks brass and nhl.

IvyPickin87

Sinkin Putts ****in Butts
Donator
Liked Posts:
Again I say who gives a fuck? The guy partied made some bad decisions, but no reason to get as worked up as you are Dews. I am not against trading the guy, for the right package. But i dont want to trade him because he likes booze, i wanna trade him because he is not a two way player at all. And there is no correlation between a beer and being a two way player or not.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Bloggerz and stuffz

Sent via Tapatalk on Droid RAZR MAXX

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bloggerz and stuffz

Sent via Tapatalk on Droid RAZR MAXX

he isnt a blogger. he is a host and producer for the score. but you wouldnt know that.

Sent from Tbo41fans everything is lulz factory using Tapatalk

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Again I say who gives a fuck? The guy partied made some bad decisions, but no reason to get as worked up as you are Dews. I am not against trading the guy, for the right package. But i dont want to trade him because he likes booze, i wanna trade him because he is not a two way player at all. And there is no correlation between a beer and being a two way player or not.

you think that there is no correlation? wow. pretty bold and ignorant statement to make.

Sent from Tbo41fans everything is lulz factory using Tapatalk