Not open for further replies.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Kane is a damned good player. That said, he's making an assload of money, producing less than others making less, and he's embarrassing the organization.

I like him, I own his sweater, and I want him to be a fucking stud, but if he keeps hovering around the 25th best scorer mark and costs us what he's costing us, AND keeps fucking up off the ice, I have no use for him. Time to grow up and be a badass.

I once heard someone say that there are plenty of people who are supremely talented who are great players, and some who are not so physically talented who are overachievers and become great players, and that Michael Jordan was the rare case of a supremely physically talented overachiever. I want that from Kane for the amount of money we're paying him. I want that motherfucker to want it as much as I want it. I want him to demand greatness. At his pay grade he needs to be the motherfucker taking out the trash, carrying the mail, and being a superhero in the off-season, hanging out at children's hospitals instead of choking bitches.

If I had his talent you'd be naming your kids after me

FORGET IT! No way in hell Im naming my kid Longhorn.:D

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah. The Canucks said they wouldn't move Lu until they had something signed by Schnieder.

The deal also isn't official yet. Will be at some point tomorrow. Expect craziness to ensue once it's official. Tons of Luongo to such and such team rumors will be out. FLA, CHI, who else?

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Toronto?

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
well with schnieder signing time for ecklund to make up some crazy ass rumors that luongo is heading to this team, and that team...ughh

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
I always figured TO would be the landing spot, but I really want the Hawks to do something.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm thinking Toronto (forgot about them) or Florida.

Burke will want to get him.

LonghornBob

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What about some sort of three-way deal where we get a top 4 defender and a 2nd line center, and give up a bunch of these so-called prized young forwards down in the system, Frolik, and Hjalmarsson, and somebody other than Chicago gets Luongo.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What about some sort of three-way deal where we get a top 4 defender and a 2nd line center, and give up a bunch of these so-called prized young forwards down in the system, Frolik, and Hjalmarsson, and somebody other than Chicago gets Luongo.

What team in the league has a top 4 defender and 2nd line center that they're going to give up for Luongo or Frolik and Hjalmarsson?

LonghornBob

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not JUST Hjalmarsson. Frolik, some combination of Saad, Pirri, Morin, Smith, Kruger, et al, and picks, and the center and defender don't have to be from the same team. Let's get creative.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd rather get D-man (there are a couple good ones) in FA.

2C isn't a problem that Bowman is going to try to solve this offseason. I could be wrong, but I think he's said that him and Q have discusse that Kane will be there.

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

If we did a deal like that it would be more like bad contracts for bad contracts for bad contracts. I'd rather just keep the younger guys if we are going to have to take a bad contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.