Official Chicago Blackhawks Prospect Camp Thread

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Coach Q said that Saad will probably not only make the team, but possibly do more than that.

Which basically means Q thinks he'll do some great things in the NHL this year. I'm leery about it, but I want him to do well because he's one of my favorite players ever since watching him in the WJC last year.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Going tomorrow. I'll have plenty of pics.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Saad was really good in the scrimmage. Two goals I believe and both of them were beauties.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
40 mins before it even started, no seating. What a fucking joke they've become.

jack98ST

Liked Posts:
Coach Q said that Saad will probably not only make the team, but possibly do more than that.
Nc7Osd

lgUx

clickthru.cgi

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Teuvo Teravainen
a dyamic Finn who doesn't turn 18 until September, dazzled observers at the Chicago Blackhawks' recent prospect camp. Teravainen is headed back to Finland to get stronger while playing another season with Jokerit Helsinki of SM-Liiga, but he certainly left a good impression at the Hawks' week-long prospects camp, which featured all four of the center prospects Chicago has selected in the past three NHL Drafts, including Teravainen, the No. 18 pick in 2012."I think Teuvo has shown in a short amount of time here that he's got incredible talent, but he's not even 18 yet," Blackhawks general manager Stan Bowman said Friday, the last day of camp. "It's great to see a young kid like Teuvo be as good as he is. He's the youngest kid at the camp here, and I think he's probably been one of the best kids all week."

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kevin Hayes
sought advice from his older brother, Jimmy Hayes, who broke into the NHL last season. "The big thing Jimmy talks to me about is consistency," said Kevin. "He says that's the main thing to look for up with the big club. He said just make sure you play like yourself; there's a reason why they drafted you." Kevin is taking part in the Blackhawks' prospect camp. He's spent two seasons with Boston College after Chicago took him with the 24th overall pick in the 2010 NHL Entry Draft.