Whats on the Menu for Sunday?

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Good luck, I hope your hatchet man is a good one.

Thanks buddy, he is considered one of the best in the area. He scoped my right knee last year and has done a few of my friends ACL's

rambo7762000

Liked Posts:
Got That Right im a have some O.G Kush for Breakfast. And when Peppers and Urlacher Pile drive Mr.Luck to end his career i will take a Kief Hit of the Ole Bong !!!!!

pyro4ik

Liked Posts:
Something with Foie gras, Crème fraîche and gold Leaf in it.

That or wings...

rambo7762000

Liked Posts:
Several bong rips of Sour Diesel for breakfast, then rips of Blue Dream for every big play the Bears make during the game, followed up with some Jack Herer post victory rips for good measure.

Got That Right im a have some O.G Kush for Breakfast. And when Peppers and Urlacher Pile drive Mr.Luck to end his career i will take a Kief Hit of the Ole Bong !!!!!

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
good luck gpphat. How did your drafts go? I think I faired pretty well, but got the 5,5,6 and 6 spots out of 4 drafts. Kinda had my hands tied every draft!

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
good luck gpphat. How did your drafts go? I think I faired pretty well, but got the 5,5,6 and 6 spots out of 4 drafts. Kinda had my hands tied every draft!

Thanks RTB, yeah I hate getting stuck in the middle of drafts. Feel like it is the taint of the draft, just not somewhere I want to be. I think I have 2 solid teams that can make a run for playoffs, I ended up taking Megatron in that one draft I was asking about. Nice line up of him, AJ Green, and Brandon Lloyd...Marshawn Lynch and Jamaal Charles as my main RB's, with Vick and Jared Cook as my primary QB and TE. Next year we'll need to get in a ChiCity fantasy league together.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks RTB, yeah I hate getting stuck in the middle of drafts. Feel like it is the taint of the draft, just not somewhere I want to be. I think I have 2 solid teams that can make a run for playoffs, I ended up taking Megatron in that one draft I was asking about. Nice line up of him, AJ Green, and Brandon Lloyd...Marshawn Lynch and Jamaal Charles as my main RB's, with Vick and Jared Cook as my primary QB and TE. Next year we'll need to get in a ChiCity fantasy league together.

I ended up taking Mega twice, C Johnson and Graham in a TE premium league(1.5 per rec.)

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Are you using Greek Yogurt or Sour Cream for the tzatziki...if you use yogurt make sure you strain it out using a cloth (see http://greekfood.about.com/od/greekcookingtips/ht/strainyogurt.htm). if you don't it can get a too watery and not taste as good. Be sure to use extra virgin olive oil and garlic powder is ok but if you finely mince the garlic it taste better in my opinion. Salt and pepper to taste and make sure to finely shred the cucumbers and dry them in a towel.

I'm Greek and I take tzatziki seriously, you can get away with using sour cream if you don't want to strain the yogurt and it will taste good still but it is all about constantly tasting it until you get it right thats why using garlic powder is pretty easy and with this being your first time you should probably go that route.

Thank you very much for the tips, gpphat.

I've seen several people online strain it (youtube cooks), I'll make sure to do that.

What spices do you recommend? I've seen thyme, marjoram, sage, nutmeg, cinnamon, etc in various different recipes.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Thank you very much for the tips, gpphat.

I've seen several people online strain it (youtube cooks), I'll make sure to do that.

What spices do you recommend? I've seen thyme, marjoram, sage, nutmeg, cinnamon, etc in various different recipes.

Outside of the salt, pepper, garlic, cucumber, and olive oil...dill. that sets it off in my opinion, you don't need too much add some and taste and if you feel it needs more add as needed. no matter what, just keep tasting it, if you know what good tzatziki taste like you will know what it needs more of. when I first made it i asked my mom for the recipe, she gave me that list of ingredients and when I asked her if there were any measurements for it, she tells me in greek to not be an idiot and taste it to figure out if it needs more of something.

Also a good way to do the gyro is after you cook the meat in the sautee pan put the pita bread on the pan to get some of that gyro meat flavor on the bread, there may be a little bit of oil/grease so dump some of it so the bread doesnt get too soggy. and all you really need is tomatos, onions, good feta, and some oregano on top

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A nice English Sunday Dinner: Roast Topside of Beef, Roast Potatoes in Goosefat, Yorkshire Pudding and Gravy. Oh and a shit load of beer!!

mtntop

Liked Posts:
belgian waffles with jimmy dean sage sausage scrambled eggs with mushrooms 2 pcs of 12 grain wheat toast served at 9:45 am

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Roast Aurochs, lemon cakes, and of course mulled wine.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Thanks buddy, he is considered one of the best in the area. He scoped my right knee last year and has done a few of my friends ACL's

Isn't that always how it goes. "i hope your surgeons good" "Yeah considered top notch!"

wouldn't that be funny if one day someone just said "nope, no he fucking sucks"

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The hate me household will be served Nachos.

Shredded pulled pork shoulder i smoked this week, sauced with a little cumin and lime juice, Aldi torilla chips, some habanero jack i picked up at the Mars Cheese Castle, and some garden goodies - I got some green onion, some crazy heirloom tomatoes that my wife grew, and some Jalapenos that I "lacto fermented" for a week and a half for that TANG.

After that I'll prolly fry some wings in peanut oil/beef tallow and spin them in some Frank's, Sriracha, Butter and a little brown sugar.

Got Hamm's on tap for suds, and my bro will be bringing some grain alcohol he makes in his garage FTW.

Giant Panda

Liked Posts:
The hate me household will be served Nachos.

Shredded pulled pork shoulder i smoked this week, sauced with a little cumin and lime juice, Aldi torilla chips, some habanero jack i picked up at the Mars Cheese Castle, and some garden goodies - I got some green onion, some crazy heirloom tomatoes that my wife grew, and some Jalapenos that I "lacto fermented" for a week and a half for that TANG.

After that I'll prolly fry some wings in peanut oil/beef tallow and spin them in some Frank's, Sriracha, Butter and a little brown sugar.

Got Hamm's on tap for suds, and my bro will be bringing some grain alcohol he makes in his garage FTW.

Sounds like a heart attack waiting to happen.

tbear99

CBMB Convert
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have been eating these fiber bars every day at lunch and they are making me fart like a motherfucker

I second that....I ate two of those fiber bars my wife bought at Costco and my whole family threw me out of the house....nasty but entertaining.....