Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I just don't get the constant comparisons between 2 top QBs. Yes, Rodgers is on top but Cutler can beat you with his arm when he shouldn't and keep a D guessing. I'm just glad we got him. Look at last nights game. Romo basically threw a pick 3 and scrabled all night but he still won by continuing to push it. This is something Jay can do as well.

Rodgers has the advantage of being able to throw away from defenders and have his guys back shoulder them etc which Cutler hasn't until now. It doesn't mean that's all Rodgers does because he's scary accurate some days with that skinny post but good rapport with your WR matters and hopefuly we'll see more of that this year with Jay.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
6861445325_d335a4a456.jpg
I'm not good with photoshop.

dondraper

jennings is a good wr but I never say him as a superstar on the level of a megatron, fitzgerald, etc. I also think he has benefited by having 2 great qb's throwing him the ball

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh no! Not Dayday too! The nicest guy on the interwebs! If they get him, its all over!

Emanbears23

Liked Posts:
You know the best part of this? We don't need to ask if the Bears might sign him! Because if this season goes as I think we all hope, Jennings would only be the 3rd best WR on the team next to Jeffery and Marshall. Bennett would be above him in my opinion because of his automatic hands, but most people wouldn't put him there.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
jennings is a good wr but I never say him as a superstar on the level of a megatron, fitzgerald, etc. I also think he has benefited by having 2 great qb's throwing him the ball

That's a pretty fair assessment.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You know the best part of this? We don't need to ask if the Bears might sign him! Because if this season goes as I think we all hope, Jennings would only be the 3rd best WR on the team next to Jeffery and Marshall. Bennett would be above him in my opinion because of his automatic hands, but most people wouldn't put him there.

Wow... a rookie who has never played a snap in the NFL is better then Greg Jennings? Seriously? I won't even comment on the Bennett statement but that one is almost as Special person.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Did you compare Kelen to Cobb?

In terms of potential, hell yes. I can argue that Kellen has only been used sparingly throughout the years and scores TD's like a mad man.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Wow... a rookie who has never played a snap in the NFL is better then Greg Jennings? Seriously? I won't even comment on the Bennett statement but that one is almost as Special person.

Lol, even I agree with this. Jennings would be 1b to Marshall's 1a.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Brats are great... Especially cheese & onion ones, or even better, jalepeno brats!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
In terms of potential, hell yes. I can argue that Kellen has only been used sparingly throughout the years and scores TD's like a mad man.
Was there even a single Kellen sighting in the preseason?

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dunno, Cobb has some serious upside from the slot. I like Davis too, but they are apples and oranges, IMO.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
My point was not made to crown Davis, I compared the two because Cobb was mentioned as a strong WR due to his potential. We all know that Kellen has stuck around due to potential.

He did run some bad routes, but I do want to say that preseason is preseason. You never know how they will be used.