What's on your Gameday Menu?

Bearman 43

Liked Posts:
For the perfect yet lazy cook,brown up some burger and onion. Throw in a can of Red Gold Diced Chili Ready Tomatoes and can of Bush's Med hot Chili Beans and let it simmer till hot.You don't need to add anything else to the chili except cheese, onion and a dollop of sour cream as a topping! Goes really good w/mini tacos!!!

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Gonna need a recipe on those man.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

18 jumbo-wings. pan-seared 6 at a time on the stove with worchestershire, then in the other for 20 minutes @ 350*, then entire a crockpot with their sauces.

(rough measurements here, I rarely measure anything)
1st pot - 1 TBS of Worcestershire, 2.5 cups of honey BBQ
2nd pot - 1 TBS of Worcestershire, 1.5 cups of honey BBQ, 0.5 cup of Buffalo Wing sauce (generic), 0.5 cup of chipotle sauce (generic), 1ts liquid smoke, 2 ts chili powder
3rd pot - 1 TBS of Worcestershire, 1 cup of Honey BBQ, 1 cup of Habanero Pepper sauce (generic) 0.5 cup of Buffalo Wing sauce (generic). 2 ts of red pepper powder, 1 ts of cayenne pepper.

Since 90% of the cooking is done in the oven, take them out of the oven and put them straight into the heated sauces, leave them in for 2-3 hours to A) ensure they cook all the way through and B) to allow the sauce to work its way into the chicken.

Cooking in crockpots keeps the chicken super tender throughout, and every bite is full of flavor. Downside (in this case): the chicken falls off the bone. Gotta eat it w/ a fork, or it's more messy than normal wings :lol:

I'm using this, as well:
draft_lens18780393module159816084photo_1340050524---.jpg

Everyone that has game-day parties needs one of these guys. last Sunday game it was meatballs in two, sausage cheese dip in one.

Bear Down! :bearbang:

Liked Posts:
I just ordered a pepperoni & meatball pizza and some beer for the beverage

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
For this week, gonna be doing 火锅 (pronounced who-Oh goo-Oh), translated roughly as Hot Pot.

You have a bunch of stuff, like seen the picture I hopefully will be attaching, and you have a pot of boiling spicy soup. You put the stuff in the soup, and it gets cooked, and then you pull it out and eat. Hot Pot. Found a restaurant that has farm raised pheasant, which is very fucking hard to find in China, so will be interesting to try that.
3493885_041959494054_2.jpg

jesse53

Liked Posts:
Whatever I choose at LP field Nashville....

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'll have to see what my parents are wanting to cook, but I was planning on doing some club sandwiches, a huge garden salad, grilled corn on the cob and pumpkin pie.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Got a nicely marbled pork roast all tied up and rubbed with sage and thyme. Roasting that in the oven at 300 degrees for 3 hours, adding some stock and wild mushrooms and roasting for another 2-3 hours. Going to have that sliced up with some mushroom gravy from the roasting pan, hasselback potatoes and some borscht (the real home-fermented kind, not that canned shit)

For dinner I will be eating salad.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Whatever my stupid sister is cooking.

AnDelusionalDog

Liked Posts:
Damn I need to wach games with you guys. My typical menu is beer, beer and some pot.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Damn I need to wach games with you guys. My typical menu is beer, beer and some pot.

Bring some of that weed over to my crib ya hippie, and I'll weave up some bacon around some tombstone pepperoni pizzas and baste them bitches with jalepeno bbq sauce on the grill.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'll have to call my mom and see what she's planning on cooking. I was thinking about doing BBQ chicken breast, home-made mac and cheese and some fried apples.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I think me and my Dad are going to grab some wings before the game... Then munch on snacks during it.

CubsFansFan

Liked Posts:
Wings from Crisp in Chicago. Soul Sassy sauce and mild Buffalo sauce. Best wings ever, trust me.

bookiepriest

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
18 jumbo-wings. pan-seared 6 at a time on the stove with worchestershire, then in the other for 20 minutes @ 350*, then entire a crockpot with their sauces.

(rough measurements here, I rarely measure anything)
1st pot - 1 TBS of Worcestershire, 2.5 cups of honey BBQ
2nd pot - 1 TBS of Worcestershire, 1.5 cups of honey BBQ, 0.5 cup of Buffalo Wing sauce (generic), 0.5 cup of chipotle sauce (generic), 1ts liquid smoke, 2 ts chili powder
3rd pot - 1 TBS of Worcestershire, 1 cup of Honey BBQ, 1 cup of Habanero Pepper sauce (generic) 0.5 cup of Buffalo Wing sauce (generic). 2 ts of red pepper powder, 1 ts of cayenne pepper.

Since 90% of the cooking is done in the oven, take them out of the oven and put them straight into the heated sauces, leave them in for 2-3 hours to A) ensure they cook all the way through and B) to allow the sauce to work its way into the chicken.

Cooking in crockpots keeps the chicken super tender throughout, and every bite is full of flavor. Downside (in this case): the chicken falls off the bone. Gotta eat it w/ a fork, or it's more messy than normal wings :lol:

I'm using this, as well:
draft_lens18780393module159816084photo_1340050524---.jpg

Everyone that has game-day parties needs one of these guys. last Sunday game it was meatballs in two, sausage cheese dip in one.

Bear Down! :bearbang:

Thank you sir. Going to try this out for Sunday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm stuck working this weekend so I'll probably end up eating Taco Bell or some shitty fast food :smh:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Grass fed Ribeye steak, threw that bitch in some terriyaki sauce for a couple of hours. Caramelizing some onions right now in butter. Going to grill that ribeye medium rare, slice it thin and throw that on some garlic bread with the onions and provolone cheese for a Philly steak kind of thing. Bro-in-law got some red jalepenos and is going to stuff them with gorgonzola and wrap them in bacon and grill them bitches, basting them with buffalo sauce for some pretty dank ass poppers. Drinking some Yeunglings and various cheap bourbons today because I'm on a farm in Southern Ohio. Going to watch Who Dey play some team from Kansas.