Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I'd say my best targets this year were Doug Martin(2 leagues), R Cobb(2 leagues), Mega(2 leagues, thanks for nudging me in that dir gpphat).

Worse - S Jax and E Manning both in 2 leagues.

I tried to get Martin in every league, and someone always snatched him up earlier than I was willing to. My worst picks were Rivers & Finley. Fitz as well. What sucks is in one league all my guys went to shit at the same time. Went from having a solid season to the worst one in recent memory.

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Jester is like the Boers & Bernstein of FF, spouting off on a topic he knows fuck all about :)

Vroom, vroom, tractor boy!

Yes I do know a lot about "fuck all about", it's a lot of fun.

Decatur Staley

CBMB Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
I tried to get Martin in every league, and someone always snatched him up earlier than I was willing to. My worst picks were Rivers & Finley. Fitz as well. What sucks is in one league all my guys went to shit at the same time. Went from having a solid season to the worst one in recent memory.

I dropped Martin pretty low on my board b/c his preseason was terrible.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yes I do know a lot about "fuck all about", it's a lot of fun.

well you sure like to talk about it on the net! When you introduce your wife and sister, is there just one woman standing there?

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
oh goodie, a joke thread lol....what do you get when you mix a pickle and a deer?

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
a dill-doe lmao

Emanbears23

Liked Posts:
I already locked up a playoff spot! Heh. Anyone else from that league here?

I'm in one from CBMB but I quit paying attention to it because my team was trash. I missed the draft because it was on my birthday and I was busy. I got complete garbage. No RBs, No WRs, no TEs, no Def. Only good player I got was Rodgers.

Chicago Da Team

Elite Member!
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was in a league at old chicago restaurant. The league manager was the general manager for the restaurant. The dumb fucker was cheating. He was pulling players off another team saying the guy wanted to trade him.

He changed the rules twice. Tried to bump me out of having a bye week. I told the sorry sac of shit if he did I wanted my money back! He replied with "I'll give you your money back!"

I ended up getting the 175.00 I had invested after he pulled D. Thomas off anther guys team that was 2-10. What a fucking asshole! I told him I play to win and I call it cheating and he honestly thinks people are that stupid to believe he wasn't?

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Moreno was money last night! Hope you guys rolled with him, I did!

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Moreno was money last night! Hope you guys rolled with him, I did!

Nope he rode my bench, but can you blame me. I got AP & Bryce Brown/McCoy. Even if they don't outscore Moreno, I won't feel sorry for sitting him.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope he rode my bench, but can you blame me. I got AP & Bryce Brown/McCoy. Even if they don't outscore Moreno, I won't feel sorry for sitting him.
Do you have a flex spot? Or is it 2 RB's only? I probably would've done the same as you if that's the case.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I was in a league at old chicago restaurant. The league manager was the general manager for the restaurant. The dumb fucker was cheating. He was pulling players off another team saying the guy wanted to trade him.

He changed the rules twice. Tried to bump me out of having a bye week. I told the sorry sac of shit if he did I wanted my money back! He replied with "I'll give you your money back!"

I ended up getting the 175.00 I had invested after he pulled D. Thomas off anther guys team that was 2-10. What a fucking asshole! I told him I play to win and I call it cheating and he honestly thinks people are that stupid to believe he wasn't?

I'm in a league, not quite that bad, but the commish just turned it into a 6 team playoff when he realized he may not make it. Nothing really big involved so I don't care, but I think it's funny. If I were in your league, I'd do the same thing as you. That's just bullshit. I'm a commish in one league and I try to take my team out of the equation when making league wide decisions to be as fair as possible. I also make sure to have each team that gets knocked out locked, so we can't have any collusion with adding & dropping guys in the playoffs.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Do you have a flex spot? Or is it 2 RB's only? I probably would've done the same as you if that's the case.

It's Yahoo Default basically. QB, 3 WRs, 2 RBs, TE, K, DEF, & IDP. My QB position is the weak link, I have Palmer & Cutler. I sat Palmer this week.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You're starting bryce brown and mccoy?