Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Typos and questionable grammar aside, it's not like a shitty owner dying helped out Chicago's NHL franchise or anything.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
Virginia McCaskey is an old lady, she is an enabler, like a grandma whose grand kids can do no wrong and they just need one more chance to fix things..
George needs to step up, grow some cojone's and rebel against the old gal....

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
this is like blaming queen prunecunt for the british economy. virginia is just a figurehead and you all are really showing your class by wishing death upon an old woman, let alone george halas's daughter, in a year where we are 8-4.

dondraper

this is like blaming queen prunecunt for the british economy. virginia is just a figurehead and you all are really showing your class by wishing death upon an old woman, let alone george halas's daughter, in a year where we are 8-4.

Who said we want her to hurry up and die? We are simply acknowledging the team won't be sold until she does, whenever that is.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
or...maybe some incompetent asshole buys who it puts absolutely no money into the product and just enjoys the hefty payday that comes w/ being in a big market. :shrug:

Or you could get someone like Jerry Jones or Daniel Snyder, which is just as bad. Jerry's success was early when he had Jimmy Johnson. The Redskins have done nothing since Snider bought them.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I know whenever Virginia dies this family full Of fredos will be quick to sell the team for a nice payday. Maybe then we can get a owner who won't force the team to function like we are still in the era of George Halas. Maybe we can get coaches who understand the forward past and the concept of an offensive that can block. And Just maybe we can win another Super Bowl
Well done. This post is awful on so many levels its comical. Spelling is shit, what the hell is "forward past"?, the idea that Ginny or any other McCaskey is holding back the passing game, invoking the tired McCaskey clause is so tired. You have outdone yourself.

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wish Cheney would take Kellen Davis hunting!

I say I saya how's Davis supposed to catch without a face? He already has enough trouble as it is =P :beartroll:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Virginia is a sweet ole diet root beer drinking lady. yuns in here talkin about her death is fucked up.

Eat shit and Day draper

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
She'll be 90 next month. Now aren't you going to feel bad if she days before then?

dondraper

I suppose none you idiots living in the stone age have heard of auto correct? running with a lame typo joke is the lowest form of humor

BP348

Liked Posts:
Well done. This post is awful on so many levels its comical. Spelling is shit, what the hell is "forward past"?, the idea that Ginny or any other McCaskey is holding back the passing game, invoking the tired McCaskey clause is so tired. You have outdone yourself.

I'm guessing it's supposed to be "Forward Pass" not "Forward Past."

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I suppose none you idiots living in the stone age have heard of auto correct? running with a lame typo joke is the lowest form of humor

And yet it's still humorous none the less, and what not.

bummer33062

Liked Posts:
This is one case where I really miss some of the info from the CBMB about how the trust and ownership works when something does happen to Virginia. Also, the way the inheritance tax laws have been changing; I don't think they will have much of a choice but to sell.

Also, when exactly is the current lease with Soldier field up?
I hope you are right and Bear fans will be free from this enduring cruel bondage we have suffered for so long. If it's not asking too much, perhaps the new owner can proclaim a holiday for our freedom. Any Ideas?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Yeah I'd put it way up there at the top. Let's see you have murder, rape and oh yeah auto correct jokes.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
I say I saya how's Davis supposed to catch without a face? He already has enough trouble as it is =P :beartroll:
I say...At least he would have en excuse then..Instead of lying on the ground lookin stoooopid!!lol

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Who said we want her to hurry up and die? We are simply acknowledging the team won't be sold until she does, whenever that is.

When you say "we" who are you including? No one has really agreed with you, most who have responded have taken this opportunity to joke you.