I really hope Jeffery stays healthy the rest of the season

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
In all sderiousness, Bennett is Marshall like when it comeso to YAC

[video=youtube;OC8vzV5id40]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC8vzV5id40[/video]
I would agree. He's having an off year, but he does have a pretty powerful lower body to break tackles and plays pretty nasty with a head full of steam.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
Yes - and that's his high upside. There are some on this message board that glow about Jeffrey as being another Brandon Marshall. I laugh when I read those posts.
Im gonna disagree with that about his high upscale I do think he could possibly develope in a one of the league best wr but will that happen remains to be seen.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
I would agree. He's having an off year, but he does have a pretty powerful lower body to break tackles and plays pretty nasty with a head full of steam.
Yeah I agree, Bennett is powerful runner but he's not a top wr.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I think some people are misrepresenting some of the comments people were making when comparing Jeffery to Marshall. I think a lot of the comparisons stemmed from playing style, more than actual ability for the most part. If you watch a bunch of Alshon highlights, going back to college...there is definitely a comparison to be made about how they play the game. That isn't to say that the two are even remotely comparable on a skill level, although I do think Alshon will develop into a good / maybe even great NFL receiver.

Edit> Here is a good video....

[video=youtube;GTegYX4Gro4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTegYX4Gro4[/video]

Last edited:

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I think some people are misrepresenting some of the comments people were making when comparing Jeffery to Marshall. I think a lot of the comparisons stemmed from playing style, more than actual ability for the most part. If you watch a bunch of Alshon highlights, going back to college...there is definitely a comparison to be made about how they play the game. That isn't to say that the two are even remotely comparable on a skill level, although I do think Alshon will develop into a good / maybe even great NFL receiver.

Edit> Here is a good video....

[video=youtube;GTegYX4Gro4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTegYX4Gro4[/video]
lol what? He doesn't play nearly as fast or as fluid as Marshall. CMON MAN! I like Jeffrey but he has 19 catches and has been injured practically all year. Please chill out

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Jesus, did you ever read what I wrote in this thread?

Doug Grohlin

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jeffery is going to be a great WR receiver for this team. As long as he stays healthy and Cutler continues to play like he has, he's going to look great.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh I know, see I actually read your posts as well as the rest of the thread's. Go figure. People reading shit. Must be a new thing.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I figured you did :) That wasn't for you ....