What Are You Playing Right Now? (Gaming Thread)

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have to wait till next summer for witcher 3. I dont got time for a game that big right now.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh, and play Path of Exiles you whores and add me

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Witcher 3 was great. I just got carried away with all the extra shit to do the story actualy lost some flavor for me.

I will be starting MGS 5 tonight.

If you guys have a PS4 and PS3 and are looking for real good FPS. Try out Metro Last light and Metro 2033. 2 of the best single player FPS's. Thjey are also available for PC.

What is so great about them? Ive looked at em a bunch of times and always seemed kinda meh

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I have to wait till next summer for witcher 3. I dont got time for a game that big right now.

I'll probably catch up with games over the winter. Lately I've been getting caught up on TV shows in my free time, but mostly been working on my car. I want to get all maintenance done before the winter hits.

SweetHomeChicago

I have a Senior Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
What is so great about them? Ive looked at em a bunch of times and always seemed kinda meh

Well its the closest thing I have played to an old school fps. Good level design, it didn't hold your hand. I can't really put my finger on it. I just know it was fun.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
you twats are making me wanna get dying light

FYI, there's a free one hour demo of Dying Light on Steam. I just tried it, it's pretty good. Will probably think about getting it when it's on sale.

AussieBear

I'm answering my own question here, but apparently, MSG V on PC works great. Whew. http://www.gameplanet.co.nz/pc/features/g55ee45453b8c5/Hows-MGSV-on-PC/

great game... well i can be ticky tacky about some shit, but overall its a great game.. ive lost a few nights sleep playing it so far....trying to fit it in my life.. and the funny thing is ive only completed roughly 15% of the game. i do a lot of side ops and spend a lot time searching for elite soldiers to upgrade my gear and to build up my base as i expand on that. it slows the pace down but if you just stick with the story line it progresses fairly well..

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Shovel Knight

<3 this game so much. I wish it were longer(and might be with new expansion in the works).

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh shit, maybe I will check that out. But fuck, FF14 needs to go F2P already. Or at least buy to play.

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
I think it's worth the money per month. I get more bang for my buck, that I did for YEARS of playing wow. New content every three months, and a bad ass story line. You can try it for free for 14 days. Then, sub on the last day, and get a month of playtime for free. That's how I did it. That ended me up with 44 days of game time, and all I had to do was make a last min digital purchase :p

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
btw, shadows of mordor and witcher 3 are on sale this weekend on steam

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Shovel Knight

<3 this game so much. I wish it were longer(and might be with new expansion in the works).

Yeah, the new expansion is out, and it's free to everyone who owns the original game.

btw, shadows of mordor and witcher 3 are on sale this weekend on steam

I just started playing Shadows of Mordor. At first, the game seemed too big and daunting, but after a couple hours, I'm beginning to see that it's a great game. Really fun.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm on balmung

I have a Warrior tank that I got bored of, so ima level a healer job and see if I feel like committing to paying for the new expac

Last edited:

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Super Mario Maker for the WiiU.
What a time suck.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Been trying the Madden 16 shitshow interlaced with some Sins of a Solar Empire when I wanna watch TV and play something.

Still need to do some group Dying Light....