What Are You Playing Right Now? (Gaming Thread)

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Picked up a free code for Hotline Miami 2 on linux.

I haven't played the first one. But I'm going to install and play this one when I get some downtime.

I haven't played the second one, but I loved the first one. It was one of my favorite games of the year, in fact. It also had an awesome soundtrack and a pretty cool story. You may have a better experience if you play the original game first, although I have no clue if this is true since I haven't played the second one yet. It's usually on sale for cheap on Steam.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I haven't played the second one, but I loved the first one. It was one of my favorite games of the year, in fact. It also had an awesome soundtrack and a pretty cool story. You may have a better experience if you play the original game first, although I have no clue if this is true since I haven't played the second one yet. It's usually on sale for cheap on Steam.

I warez'd the first one for now. I'll buy it if I like it. I love GTA1 on PC, and the screen shots look like GTA1 top down without the driving. So likely, I'll wind up dishing the few bones for it.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I just got Bloodborne to go into the pile of games I'll "get to."

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd be psyched to get into DoTA or LoL but not with that fucking toxic community. Guess only way I would pick one up is if I knew enough ppl to form a pre-made team.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think the community itself is just as much a turnoff to me than the game. I don't know how people can play honestly, but I get it if you're good.
I've heard there's a lot of trolls and smurfs in LoL, but I'm fortunate enough to know enough people to play on a pre made team all the time. I ain't very good at the game so perhaps that's part of why I don't like it very much.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I got hooked on Spartan Wars for android for a time, and some of the people on there were nuts. They'd get insanely pissed when you attacked them. I got cursed from someone in Papui New Guinea. Another of my cohorts was threatened by someone who supposedly worked for the Army and was going to track him down and kill him. The best was destroying somebody who you just know was putting money into the game LOL.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I've heard there's a lot of trolls and smurfs in LoL, but I'm fortunate enough to know enough people to play on a pre made team all the time. I ain't very good at the game so perhaps that's part of why I don't like it very much.

Wait.... wait wait wait.... smurfs? What the hell are smurfs? Are those female trolls? Because that doesn't make sense either.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wait.... wait wait wait.... smurfs? What the hell are smurfs? Are those female trolls? Because that doesn't make sense either.
People who are really good (or very high level) who make new accounts (ie low level accounts) to destroy noobs like me. Matchmaking is based on the level of your account. So if a guy who is really level 30 makes a new account which is like level 5 and he's playing someone new like me who is also level 5...they're gonna destroy the noob.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
People who are really good (or very high level) who make new accounts (ie low level accounts) to destroy noobs like me. Matchmaking is based on the level of your account. So if a guy who is really level 30 makes a new account which is like level 5 and he's playing someone new like me who is also level 5...they're gonna destroy the noob.

I think its a lot worse than just trolls or smurfs. lotta rage in those games.

AussieBear

Resident Evil 4.

Ive beat it on the Cube and PS2, i enjoyed the cube version the best. Being its been years since I played one of the best games of all time, im dusting off the PC version ive yet to play.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Resident Evil 4.

Ive beat it on the Cube and PS2, i enjoyed the cube version the best. Being its been years since I played one of the best games of all time, im dusting off the PC version ive yet to play.

Have you ever played That's Not A Knife 3 on PS3?

Shit is unreal. I got a level 9 Bowie on there and beat a guy who tried to tell me his boomerang was a knife. Shit was ca$h

AussieBear

Have you ever played That's Not A Knife 3 on PS3?

Shit is unreal. I got a level 9 Bowie on there and beat a guy who tried to tell me his boomerang was a knife. Shit was ca$h

is that game like, damn thats funny 2 on ps3

how goes playing in the thunderdome.. i hear thats a fun game.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
is that game like, damn thats funny 2 on ps3

how goes playing in the thunderdome.. i hear thats a fun game.

I'll call gamestop and see if they have it. I'm still waiting on them to get back to me about Battletoads though...

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
How do you play video games while having intercourse with 3 different kangaroo vaginas?

Three in the pink and one in the stink?

Sent from under the tree of Yggdrasil.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Bought... and soon will be returning the new battle field hardline. I've always been a COD gamer, but since AW sucks dick I figured I'd give BF a chance. I'm better off just continuing to play COD ghost as the multiplayer is ridiculously stupid and fast on BF, the spawning sucks and the fact that I'm alive for 20 seconds and then have to wait another 15 to respawn is a drag.

Just going to stick with Destiny and FIFA for the time being I guess.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll call gamestop and see if they have it. I'm still waiting on them to get back to me about Battletoads though...

I dug out the old NES and was playing that just the other day! Looked, but couldn't find my copy of damn thats funny 2 though. I have the next installment: damn, shits for srs now