What Are You Playing Right Now? (Gaming Thread)

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I have 3-4 texture mods too. Will have to check out a sweetFX.

I played about an hour and already had like 3 occasions where I about jumped outta my chair. I am not sure I will have the patience to play all the way through, but I think I will get $5 worth, easy.

it does take patience and perseverance, and you really have to dedicate yourself to it. but i find it addicting and instead of putting me off it simply makes me want to come out on top.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Madden and EA Sports UFC have both managed to make me fly into a rage and break Xbox controllers..... Madden for various reasons.... but UFC because of annoying bullshit flash KOs..... so owno how I would handle Dark Souls lol.... be a headline in tomorrow's paper "Man kills all his neighbors after flying into a rage because of Dark Souls video game"

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
Hitman on XB1. Loving the different challenges.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
ESO: Tamriel Unlimited

There was this one quest I had to fend off a bear so a NPC could turn the bear back into a human. Problem was there was a group of level 501s that were spam killing the bear. I even logged off and went back the next day, still spam killing. Why are people dicks?

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Madden and EA Sports UFC have both managed to make me fly into a rage and break Xbox controllers..... Madden for various reasons.... but UFC because of annoying bullshit flash KOs..... so owno how I would handle Dark Souls lol.... be a headline in tomorrow's paper "Man kills all his neighbors after flying into a rage because of Dark Souls video game"

lol

a game has never caused me to break anything, and ds1 didnt even get me mad at all really. but ds2 is pissing me off a bit. ive been on one boss for hours now. the annoy part is that facing him forces a certain play style which is just not my thing.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
ESO: Tamriel Unlimited

There was this one quest I had to fend off a bear so a NPC could turn the bear back into a human. Problem was there was a group of level 501s that were spam killing the bear. I even logged off and went back the next day, still spam killing. Why are people dicks?

lol

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
lol

a game has never caused me to break anything, and ds1 didnt even get me mad at all really. but ds2 is pissing me off a bit. ive been on one boss for hours now. the annoy part is that facing him forces a certain play style which is just not my thing.

Which boss?

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Which boss?

the fucking smelter demon. my main problem is the game pretty favors an agile approach rather than a tanky approach at times. in the case of the smelter i either have to completely change my play style or leave and come back later after i find a fire resistant shield and thats bs imo. a person playing an agile build wouldnt have to make any changes to their play style nor would they need to go hunt down some gear before beating him. and yet, because i chose a different approach im forced to make that choice.

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
the fucking smelter demon. my main problem is the game pretty favors an agile approach rather than a tanky approach at times. in the case of the smelter i either have to completely change my play style or leave and come back later after i find a fire resistant shield and thats bs imo. a person playing an agile build wouldnt have to make any changes to their play style nor would they need to go hunt down some gear before beating him. and yet, because i chose a different approach im forced to make that choice.

Yeah that guy sucks, I was an agile build and I can see the difficulty with a tank character for sure. I think I tried to be as offensive as possible and beat him as fast as I could, but that was easier to do with my build of course.

IIRC, there is other stuff you should be able to do first and then come back, as you suggested.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
i hate the idea of having to give up and come back later but i might just have to. ive been trying to beat him by stripping down and going no shield and taking an agile approach but im simply not very good at it and dont really enjoy it. but i dont want to leave and come back later, i rather just be done with him. the fact that the game forces me into such a corner annoys the hell out of me.

edit: finally beat that pos naked while wielding an ultra greatsword. i refused to give up and come back later. fuck that pos.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
i hate the idea of having to give up and come back later but i might just have to. ive been trying to beat him by stripping down and going no shield and taking an agile approach but im simply not very good at it and dont really enjoy it. but i dont want to leave and come back later, i rather just be done with him. the fact that the game forces me into such a corner annoys the hell out of me.

edit: finally beat that pos naked while wielding an ultra greatsword. i refused to give up and come back later. fuck that pos.

I lol'd

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Started a whole new game on the Witcher 3 after finishing re expansions and man I forgot how good the story is. Playing it again after recently re-reading the books makes it so much better as you pick up on little snippets and stories from the books that you would otherwise miss.

AussieBear

lego star wars the complete saga and cars 2....still introducing da kid to console gaming...he just turned 3 and can navigate a phucing ipad with ease.. da youtube is his fav pastime already

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations

crazy detailed, military sim for air force and navy battles....

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations

crazy detailed, military sim for air force and navy battles....

I guess this makes you a very bright maticules guy. I thought about getting this, but not not enough of either one of those things. 1000 years ago I loved playing Perfect General I and II, much more my speed.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I got WWE 2K16 on steam sale yesterday for $12.50. Gonna take awhile to download the 40gb install though.

I'm gonna make the reddest redneck sister fuckinest dipshit asshole character I can.
Maybe I can even put him in a Trump shirt.

Raaawwwrrr!!!

Edit: added rawr

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Deus Ex Mankind Divided is coming out Tuesday so that is going to be my joint for the next month or so until FIFA 17 drops.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im really hoping Deus ex is good. Need a good story based single player