Kendall Gill suspended from CSN after fight with Tim Doyle

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Gill was apparently upset about comments Doyle made about Gill’s analysis of the previous night’s Bulls game. According to Ecker’s account of the incident: “Mr. Gill approached Mr. Doyle and called him out for his comments, which escalated to a shoving match and ultimately Mr. Gill throwing a punch at Mr. Doyle.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/03/20/punch-thrown-kendall-gill-tim-doyle-fight-after-csn-taping/

randmid_1300470684_kendallgill.jpg

tim_doyle.jpg

http://www.chicagonow.com/chicago-sports-media-watch/2012/12/btns-tim-doyle-worst-sportscaster-ever/

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
FUCK DOYLE.
I WISH KENDALL WOULD KNOCK GARPAX THE FUCK OUT.

Happy Human 1001

Liked Posts:
Doyle is a f-ing nuisance, too bad Kendall is getting kicked off the air over this.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dang I liked Kendall's commentary...

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Yeah, I like Kendall a lot. I hope he has the opportunity to redeem himself with NBC/Comcast. Doyle belongs on HAM radio, where only cats can receive the radio frequencies.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
I actually saw when Doyle said that and 100% disagreed with him right from the beginning. Like Stacey King said during the game, if Noah dunked that, there's no call. Maybe it's King time to take a shot. That's why he's broadcasting NCAA, he can't make it to the NBA.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
This sucks cuz Gill is one of the best analysts period around the NBA & he's most definitely gone after this incident. But he will get a job with NBA TV. It's almost a given.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
A couple of years ago I was reffing an adult flag football league. One of the teams was from Homewood, and Kendall Gill happened to be on the team. I was on the sideline, and he lined up as a receiver next to me and just ran fly patterns. I've never seen a gazelle run, but I assume it is very similar.

Later on during the game, both teams got into a big fight. We're talking about 20 guys, the majority of whom were ex-college players. Gill was nowhere to be seen during any of this.

And that is my Kendall Gill story.

Happy Human 1001

Liked Posts:
Gill was in the wrong here. Period. If he can't stand criticism, he shouldn't be in the business. Plain and simple to me. They could have had a debate about it...but to start an actual fistfight? C'mon...
from a professional and legal standpoint, you're right. But Doyle is an obnoxious tool, and I can sympathize with Kendall wanting to punch his lights out.

I hope that Doyle is kicked off Kaplain's show for good, and CSN eventually lets Kendall back on to Bull's post game show

Deng Defense Force

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I like Kendall a lot. I hope he has the opportunity to redeem himself with NBC/Comcast. Doyle belongs on HAM radio, where only cats can receive the radio frequencies.

Gill is usually on NBA TV when the Bulls play on WGN or WCIU. Maybe he will get a full time gig there.

No Norm Van Lier = CSN pre/post game show 50% dead.

Add No Kendall Gill = CSN pre/post game show 100% dead.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Gill is usually on NBA TV when the Bulls play on WGN or WCIU. Maybe he will get a full time gig there.

No Norm Van Lier = CSN pre/post game show 50% dead.

Add No Kendall Gill = CSN pre/post game show 100% dead.

Bulls without Rip = Bulls team 1 % dead.
Bulls without Taj= Bulls 5 % dead.
Bulls without Kirk= Bulls 10 % dead.
Buls without Rose = Bulls 110% dead.
:troll:

Deng Defense Force

Liked Posts:
A couple of years ago I was reffing an adult flag football league. One of the teams was from Homewood, and Kendall Gill happened to be on the team. I was on the sideline, and he lined up as a receiver next to me and just ran fly patterns. I've never seen a gazelle run, but I assume it is very similar.

Later on during the game, both teams got into a big fight. We're talking about 20 guys, the majority of whom were ex-college players. Gill was nowhere to be seen during any of this.

I saw Kendall Gill at the Egg and I.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Here's my Kendall Gill story --

"Yeah.... well I could use that fly sweatsuit you got on...."

[video=youtube;8X2wXVdQzf4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X2wXVdQzf4[/video]