Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
But Dews, this team is good that no one can beat them in 7 games...ignoring the fact that Detroit pushed the Blackhawks to OT Game 7.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
But Dews, this team is good that no one can beat them in 7 games...ignoring the fact that Detroit pushed the Blackhawks to OT Game 7.

its quite funny to see his arrogance whether they win the cup or not i hate fans like him.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Time for Kompon to go. One fucking shot on two power plays and you allow a short handed goal in a series clincher? :gtfo:

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And for the record, the only reason I suggested a change is because the Blackhawks got the crap kicked out of them 3 games in a row, and a special teams has been dreadful over the tenure of the coach.

I'm a fan of the team, but I also am realistic about the team's chances. I was rooting and happy when they pulled off the 3-1 comeback.

Q's job is safe now, but it gets frustrating to see a talented group of coaches and players struggle so much on the PP.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
its quite funny to see his arrogance whether they win the cup or not i hate fans like him.

Yeah, damn, I expected the best team in the regular season all year long to make it to the Cup Final. I'm an arrogant asshole.

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
Yeah, damn, I expected the best team in the regular season all year long to make it to the Cup Final. I'm an arrogant asshole.

spaceballs.jpg

Keep firing, asshole!

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

Ditto Boston with Toronto. Your point?

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ditto Boston with Toronto. Your point?

My point is the whole "no team can defeat the Blackhawks in 7 games" is lame and silly.

We'll find out soon enough, and I think we'll be in for a classic 7 gamer, hopefully the Blackhawks pull out 4.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

you would have them in the finals if tyler arnason and mark bell where are best players and you know im right.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
My point is the whole "no team can defeat the Blackhawks in 7 games" is lame and silly.

We'll find out soon enough, and I think we'll be in for a classic 7 gamer, hopefully the Blackhawks pull out 4.

It'll be a great series, for sure.

But I struggle to see how it's "lame and silly" to make the assertion that the Hawks are the best team in the league.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It'll be a great series, for sure.

But I struggle to see how it's "lame and silly" to make the assertion that the Hawks are the best team in the league.
You said "There's no team that can outlast the Blackhawks in a 7 game series"

Going to game 7 in OT against a far inferior opponent doesn't scream best team in the league to me, but I digress.

Glad I was wrong and hopefully the shortcomings aren't exemplified in this series for the Blackhawks.

Status
Not open for further replies.