Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
At least someone sees the light :bullbang:

I'm happy I can finally play a game where I don't consistently miss layups and dunks and I don't have to worry about not being able to make passes to someone 2 feet beside me.
I was not aware such a game exists. What is the name of this perfect video game you speak of?

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
live sucks and i used to play nba live all the time (i still got live 06 and 07 for ps2)...2k is much better although it does have its faults

[video=youtube;XJwXBw86g30]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJwXBw86g30[/video]

hilarious video..the whole thing had me laughing the jesus bynum was just the icing :lol:

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
live sucks and i used to play nba live all the time (i still got live 06 and 07 for ps2)...2k is much better although it does have its faults

[video=youtube;XJwXBw86g30]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJwXBw86g30[/video]

hilarious video..the whole thing had me laughing the jesus bynum was just the icing :lol:

Well that makes sense that you went to 2k cause Live 06 was horrendous. I'll even admit any 2k game was better than that garbage.

To add to my long list of complaints for the 2k series, today I was playing team up with 4 of my friends. I drove to the basket with Mike Conley, laid it in the basket because I had a wide open lane, our center comes over and literally reaches through the net when it's going down and grabs it. I got a block shot for the play and our center then dunked it. To the comment above Live isn't perfect, every game as their flaws, but trust me the shit that goes on in 2k doesn't go down in Live. The shit that goes down in 2k is embarrassing.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well that makes sense that you went to 2k cause Live 06 was horrendous. I'll even admit any 2k game was better than that garbage.

To add to my long list of complaints for the 2k series, today I was playing team up with 4 of my friends. I drove to the basket with Mike Conley, laid it in the basket because I had a wide open lane, our center comes over and literally reaches through the net when it's going down and grabs it. I got a block shot for the play and our center then dunked it. To the comment above Live isn't perfect, every game as their flaws, but trust me the shit that goes on in 2k doesn't go down in Live. The shit that goes down in 2k is embarrassing.
I swear you go through problems with 2k I have never seen in my life...

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I swear you go through problems with 2k I have never seen in my life...

I had never seen that one either, at least the others I had witnessed. Literally before they counted the bucket they grabbed it out of the net and I was rewarded with a blocked shot. Today we were playing teamup and during the 2nd quarter the ball disappeared. I thought that problem had been fixed since that shit has been going on since like 2k10 but apparently it's still there. I just think it's funny because none of this happens in Live. It just gets a bad rap because it's a little arcade style but I will take that over all the other shit that goes on.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I had never seen that one either, at least the others I had witnessed. Literally before they counted the bucket they grabbed it out of the net and I was rewarded with a blocked shot. Today we were playing teamup and during the 2nd quarter the ball disappeared. I thought that problem had been fixed since that shit has been going on since like 2k10 but apparently it's still there. I just think it's funny because none of this happens in Live. It just gets a bad rap because it's a little arcade style but I will take that over all the other shit that goes on.
Just out of curiosity, does this kind of stuff only happen online for you or does it happen offline too?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Did you like Jay Z's choices?
I didn't mind it, but I didn't particularly like it either. Overall I guess I liked it more than 2k12, but I liked 2k11's better than both.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
i wasn't a fan of the soundtrack in 2k13...it wasnt bad songs but it got old really quick....way too much Jay-Z and Kanye and songs that were butchered by the editing...i turned it completely off after about 2 weeks

i like it better when it has unknown artist on the soundtrack with a few mainstream songs sprinkled in...it stays fresher allot longer when you never heard the songs

also that Stress track from 2k13 was by far some of the worst racket i EVER heard...i literally wanted to break my TV when that bs came on the first time...i cut it off immediately...i have no clue why ANYBODY would enjoy that noise

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I turned off game music in 12 and 13. 11 and 08 were the best of this generation(graphical engine), but I prefer to just load up my own playlists and go. I don't know if the console versions let you tap into your own music.

Last edited:

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't know if the console versions let you tap into your own music.
If only. They have this 2k beats thing that I've never been able to figure out how to use or what it does. I think that just lets you pick which songs play in the arena during game time...no custom songs sadly.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
If only. They have this 2k beats thing that I've never been able to figure out how to use or what it does. I think that just lets you pick which songs play in the arena during game time...no custom songs sadly.

Beats lets you turn off songs, and adjust frequency/order of the playlist. At least on the PC, should be similar on all platforms.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
On 2K11 I turn off the songs during the games and use the songs off the flash drive connected to my 360.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
2k is on that BS...they just messed up my player team

they traded Paul George for Anthony Randolph+1st when we already got Tyrus Thomas and Ryan Anderson for PF's

now Devin Ebanks is our starting SF :pity:

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
2k is on that BS...they just messed up my player team

they traded Paul George for Anthony Randolph+1st when we already got Tyrus Thomas and Ryan Anderson for PF's

now Devin Ebanks is our starting SF :pity:
But Anthony Randolph is a 2k monster :smug:

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
so is tyrus...dont need randolph

PG was great he scored and he played good d and deflected passes which turned into a fastbreak for us...ebanks is trash

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
just dropped 26 in the 4th....is that clutch or what :smug:

Corey Margette was playing like LeBron :pity: he had like 30 pts and 10 rebs