NCAA Football 14

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Released July 9th. Anyone buying this?

Did they change things or is it basically the same?

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm getting it.. They added the infinity engine this year, I think the same one that was on Madden. The graphics look a lot better on Ps3 than last year. Read option was fixed and actually works pretty good. I have been playing the demo, and really have enjoyed it. I hated last years game and thought I was ok.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I down loaded the game Friday with the season pass. THe game is one of the better NCAA games in awhile. A couple of things is you will have to adjust the User and CPU Qb accuracy down from 50, cause they will complete damn near every pass. Learn how to stop the Option attack, I played against GT, and they ran for over 300 yards with the option. As well as if you use the spread option it is damn near impossible to stop. Had a 400 yard rushing game and a 600 yard rushing game on default AA. Having fun playing it, and haven't ran into any bugs or glitches that some people have been having. The recruiting is better as well, and when playing need to make sure you use your points wisely. I had a guy I was in the lead, and next week I was down almost 600 points.