Does Soriano make the hall?

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
fWAR doesn't factor in defense the same. Hence why the are offensive heavy. If you look at bWAR's oWAR it's more similar to fWAR.

Research is fun.

Try it.

Try again failbot.

That's not what you said Megatron.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh and one more thing. Where did I ever say Soriano was going to make it? I even compromised with you, but you went into crazy mode again and started trying to puff out your chest and beat on your drum. I posed a question. You and your buddy came back with dick head answers so I gave it back. I have said over and over that I don't think he gets in but to dismiss it is comical.

Your compromise sucked. Soriano won't get strong consideration.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Andre Dawson won ROY, won an MVP, was an elite OFers before his knees went etc. The comparison isn't even close. Dawson has a career OPS+ of 119, he won 8 gold gloves, 4 silver sluggers, his career WAR 64.4 is compared to Soriano's 27.2.

Not to mention his Gray Ink, HOF Standards, and HOF Monitors put him in the HOF or at least on the cusp.

Soriano is in no way at all similar to Andre Dawson.

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You "smack down" sucked. At least I gave articles to others thought. You gave your right hand a good shake.

You own article said he isn't one. You were shut up by your own article.

And FWIW, Wittenmeyer, Scioscia, and Barney are morons on this subject

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
No I didn't.

I never used a ROY win as the sole reason why someone should be a HOF'er.

Try again

Andre Dawson won ROY, won an MVP, was an elite OFers before his knees went etc. The comparison isn't even close. Dawson has a career OPS+ of 119, he won 8 gold gloves, 4 silver sluggers, his career WAR 64.4 is compared to Soriano's 27.2.

Not to mention his Gray Ink, HOF Standards, and HOF Monitors put him in the HOF or at least on the cusp.

Soriano is in no way at all similar to Andre Dawson.

Nice fail.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do you really want me to link every post you've made in this thread?

Lol I see you conveniently left out the question. I have exercised the demons! This house is clear!

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
If he gets to 400 HR and 400 SB it be hard to keep him out. By far wont be first ballot but after 5+ yrs i could see him getting in cause of those numbers