Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Haha I remember seeing that. They also sold Lupe's "Put you On Game" song which described how the game fast lifestyle of shit black culture to a drug pin movie.

Wow, that I didn't know. I was so pissed when I heard Little Weapon on GI Joe. And I guarantee hardly many even noticed the irony.

malcore

Eric Rapton....??

[video=youtube;zSnbq4WeRh0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSnbq4WeRh0[/video]

winterwarz

OT: Eagles WR Riley Cooper At Concert: "I Will Fight Every racist comment Here"

Cooper is hoping that everybody forgets about what he said and decides to debate Freddie Mercury versus Nas instead.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Cooper is hoping that everybody forgets about what he said and decides to debate Freddie Mercury versus Nas instead.

Fuck it, I confess. Riley Cooper paid me to steer this discussion away from his transgressions.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The Eagles should sign Kelly Clarkson. She's got nutz. I bet she wouldn't be afraid to go over the middle, if you know what I mean

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Eagles should sign Kelly Clarkson. She's got nutz. I bet she wouldn't be afraid to go over the middle, if you know what I mean

Plus she counts Ruben Studdard as a friend. He a big dude and counts as having 2 and a half black friends. That gives her at least 2 fuck ups when it comes to saying offensive things about black people.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
how many black people does Eddie Lacy count for?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
If he makes the team then 0. Every black person knows there are no black people in Green Bay.

Not according to the Minneapolis PD.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Finally someone with some rational thought in this thread

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Yeah he dated a black girl in high school before Kim. They broke up and he was pissed about it so he said some shit in a song about not dating black bitches because they only want your money. There was another tape where he allegedly said the N but I think he disputed that tape being from him. With the thing about black girls, he apologized and said he was a young, angry, stupid kid who was hurt and so lashed out.

......sounds as though he was liking that 'blacktail', got dumped and got pissed...lol.

Mitchapalooza

For one, you probably only here the same pointless garbage they play on the radio (and let's not pretend that rock in the 70s about getting pussy and Zeppelin always singing about Tolkien' stories was some kind of lyrical genius either). Secondly, it is a lot more difficult to put a beat together than you probably realize, and the best ones get paid very handsomely for them. They don't use successful music, they use one piece from the song and make an entire beat around it. Third, only a shitty rapper will make up words, lol. It's clear you have no clue what you're talking about when it comes to the subject. It's one thing to not like rap, that's your prerogative, but don't pretend like anyone can just step in their shoes and do any better. What you're saying about rap and hip/hop is exactly what your parents were saying about the Beatles & Zeppelin.

BOOM. FUCKING ROASTED.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
Floyd Mayweather needs it.

[video=youtube;RN-4cLGcdAA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN-4cLGcdAA[/video]

floyd fell victim to internet trolling..he was on ustream and people in the chat room were calling him racial slurs and he retaliated with racism

he didn't know how the internet worked

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
For one, you probably only here the same pointless garbage they play on the radio (and let's not pretend that rock in the 70s about getting pussy and Zeppelin always singing about Tolkien' stories was some kind of lyrical genius either). Secondly, it is a lot more difficult to put a beat together than you probably realize, and the best ones get paid very handsomely for them. They don't use successful music, they use one piece from the song and make an entire beat around it. Third, only a shitty rapper will make up words, lol. It's clear you have no clue what you're talking about when it comes to the subject. It's one thing to not like rap, that's your prerogative, but don't pretend like anyone can just step in their shoes and do any better. What you're saying about rap and hip/hop is exactly what your parents were saying about the Beatles & Zeppelin.
that's why country wins my friends solid lyrics music its all there and its fun to drink beer too

Impress3

22vision
Liked Posts:
It could be argued that a lot of rap is done in Iambic Pentameter. Eminem has a few songs that have verses in it. I believe 'The Kids' is one of them and as the below teacher noted in trying to get his kids to see the value in studying Shakespeare, the first verse of I am is allegedly in IP. Now I haven't bothered to prove it so take it with a grain of salt. Probably best if you listened to it so you can hear when he puts stress on the words.

http://mscronksclass.weebly.com/1/post/2011/11/eminem-ic-pentameter.html

His PALMS are SWEATy, KNEES weak, ARMS are HEAVy
There's VOmit ON his SWEATer alREADy, mom's spaGHETTi
He's NERVous, but ON the SURFace he LOOKS calm and READy
To DROP BOMBS, but HE keeps ON forGETtin
What HE wrote DOWN, the WHOLE crowd GOES so LOUD
He OPens his MOUTH, BUT the WORDS won't come OUT
He's CHOKin, how EVeryBODy's JOKin NOW
The CLOCK'S run OUT, TIME'S up OVer, BLOah!

Em does a lot of this. My favorite song by him uses this 'I am"

[video=youtube;9F8wcZvkb08]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F8wcZvkb08[/video]

Impress3

22vision
Liked Posts:
This guy influenced Nas and many of your favorites like Em as well

Kool G Rap one of my favorite lines from him "Bullets aren't racial kid they only hate you"

[video=youtube;zp5EOREHcuY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp5EOREHcuY[/video]

to me I always thought of rap as another form of an percussive instrument. That's how you can tell how good a rapper's flow is...once the beat drop out of the song & they don't even need it but it continues to make your head rock. That's great flow. Biggie was the best at this. Prime years - Prodigy of Mobb Deep was great as well.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
that's why country wins my friends solid lyrics music its all there and its fun to drink beer too

Honestly, not a fan. I can't take the southern drawl and there's something about the way the guitar sounds that bugs the hell out of me. i like more bluesy stuff on the guitar if i want to chill, and more hard stuff like metallica if im pissed or working out.