Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'm calling it now, dude won't last two seasons here. Didn't like the signing in March, and my opinion has only worsened.

We'll wait for his meltdown in GB in Week 9 or against the Giants or Cowboys.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
30ix9x2.jpg

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Anyone who insists on being called a "Black Unicorn" is a joke. Sorry. I'll stick my neck on the line with this one. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think I will be.

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yea that stupid idiot should concentrate on catching everything that gets thrown his way and not on being competitive

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Release him past the safety on a skinny post.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yea that stupid idiot should concentrate on catching everything that gets thrown his way and not on being competitive

IMO it isn't a good idea to fight teammates 4 times in one practice.

Rustysurf83

Liked Posts:
Bennett is the best TE the Bears have had in a long long time with no legitimate replacement on the depth chart. Talking heads love to pontificate about training camp skirmishes, but lets be honest, they don't matter. Football is a unique sport in which the offense and defense are basically two separate teams so who cares I they don't like each other? The defense is probably just pissed because its the first time an offense had been somewhat competitive i camp. I would rather see players scrapping with each other out of pride for their jobs than a bunch of guys going through the motions. The concept of releasing Bennett is possibly the most ridiculous idea I have seen this season. He is among the most irreplaceable players on the roster.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Guys are going through like 14-16 hour workdays. Shit happens every year where tension starts to mount.

I guess that's my issue. What's he going to do in the regular season when he can't fight DBs? Shut down or respond?

I hope for the latter.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bennett is the best TE the Bears have had in a long long time with no legitimate replacement on the depth chart. Talking heads love to pontificate about training camp skirmishes, but lets be honest, they don't matter. Football is a unique sport in which the offense and defense are basically two separate teams so who cares I they don't like each other? I would rather see players scrapping with each other out of pride for their jobs than a bunch of guys going through the motions. The concept of releasing Bennett is possibly the most ridiculous idea I have seen this season. He is among the most irreplaceable players on the roster.
:andruw:

Justin Heras

Liked Posts:
Bennett is the best TE the Bears have had in a long long time with no legitimate replacement on the depth chart. Talking heads love to pontificate about training camp skirmishes, but lets be honest, they don't matter. Football is a unique sport in which the offense and defense are basically two separate teams so who cares I they don't like each other? The defense is probably just pissed because its the first time an offense had been somewhat competitive i camp. I would rather see players scrapping with each other out of pride for their jobs than a bunch of guys going through the motions. The concept of releasing Bennett is possibly the most ridiculous idea I have seen this season. He is among the most irreplaceable players on the roster.

I was thinking the same exact thing.

AHSIllini32

Liked Posts:
IMO it isn't a good idea to fight teammates 4 times in one practice.

He had words a couple times. That's not fighting four times. Ask any reporter, having words happens constantly. Fights break out. If it keeps happening I'm guessing it will be addressed since they already sat him during redone stuff today.