SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Forte looked sharp, quick and was showing off his good hands-

Long was with the 2s and looked good

Marshal, and Anderson made impressive tough digger grabs

M Bennet caught everything thrown his way but they were routine passes

Aromashado dropped a easy ball then made the catch of the night. 40 yard bomb with frey on him like a blanket.

More later ...

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
That's good news. Hayden can kiss my black ass.

Yeah, injuries are good news! <shakes my head> THere is nothing as of yet that says Frey will be as good let alone better then Hayden, but yeah I'm glad you're happy that he is injured.

Uncle Zeek

Liked Posts:
Yeah, injuries are good news! <shakes my head> THere is nothing as of yet that says Frey will be as good let alone better then Hayden, but yeah I'm glad you're happy that he is injured.

I would rather have an up and coming player play a position that will allow him to up and come.
Hayden is shit. The only reason he is still around is because Hoke is still around, An that still baffles me.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
I left practice tonight feeling better about a few things-

Shea looks poised to make an impact this year. He had a bull rush that put a TE on his ass tonight along with speed rushes and spin moves . He was a constant presence.
I saw Wooton in full pads doing bag drills and although he didnt do any 11 on 11 work he obviously isnt hurt bad.
Joe Anderson looks like a real receiver out there and i see what all the hype has been about.
The d line looks like it can get pressure and is stunting well.
The blitz packages are lethal
Conte can lay some lumber, now lets save that for the other team. ( Side note- Weems was looking to kill him when he finally woke up after getting smoked. Weems stayed down for a few minutes and It was a cheap shot only because the D isnt supposed to tackle the receivers. )

What i left feeling worse about-

The Oline is still a mess. We need bushrod back and the rest of the line needs to get its shit together or this year will be no different. The 1st string D line was setting up camp in the back field. Luckily there is time to work on that

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh by the way the only player to get booed tonight ? Webb- and it was loud and clear that the Bears fans were displeased with his past performance. Kinda felt bad for the big fella, but that feeling passed.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Oh by the way the only player to get booed tonight ? Webb- and it was loud and clear that the Bears fans were displeased with his past performance. Kinda felt bad for the big fella, but that feeling passed.

Lol

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:

Good

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
picard.jpg
This is like the Rex shit again. Replace him when someone outplays him. Until then, support your starters instead of trying to fuck with their heads. Lets hope Mills can play because if I'm Webb, I'm looking for a change in scenery next year.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

The BOOING is uncalled for, but thanks for the effort SERE.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
picard.jpg
This is like the Rex shit again. Replace him when someone outplays him. Until then, support your starters instead of trying to fuck with their heads. Lets hope Mills can play because if I'm Webb, I'm looking for a change in scenery next year.

I agree. The booing is pathetic.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

dayn44

Liked Posts:
John Mullin ‏@CSNMoonMullin 2m
am not making this up - 'the wave' making its 3d trip around Soldier Field - and it ain't stoppin'[/QUOTE]

It was the longest wave I have ever seen. It went around 8-10 times. We were all laughing in the stands. IMO the offense looked ok. When the 1's were on the field Alshon wasn't out there. Maybe he was hurt. Martellus was wide open almost every time, he also took a picture with like 10 kids during the post practice autograph session. Also the o-line looked bad, during blitz drills the line couldn't stop shit. Cutler did throw quite a few passes away which was good.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bob LeGere ‏@BobLeGere 1m
At end of #Bears practice, safety Chris Conte lights up Eric Weems, who gets taken to the training room.

wtf... and Earl with a concussion too? They need to settle the fuck down. You don't light up your own guys goddammit.

Akuma2000

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hate seeing our guys get hurt but it does give playing time to the rookies, definitely will help will help their development speed up.

Hope everybody is healthy by the season opener......BEAR DOWN !!!

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
wtf... and Earl with a concussion too? They need to settle the fuck down. You don't light up your own guys goddammit.

Real "dick" maneuver....Trestman better read him the Riot Act..."Friendly Fire" is not acceptable ......

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We got a long ways to go yet before the season opener. They better calm things down a bit because at this rate, the 53 man roster might be the last 53 guys standing. And I don't think that this is all just about Conte.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The DBs especially seem to be getting pissed. Maybe that means they have been getting carved up in practice and they are sick of hearing the cheers and sick of not being able to hit...?

Either way, the D needs to fuckin chill. They need to get their fuckin heads on straight and realize that if the O is doing well, its a fuckin good thing. Cause they are a goddamn TEAM.

And under Trestman, is pretty damn obvious the O is not going to be the perennial second fiddle. So if the D is getting their pride hurt, they need to get the fuck over it and get ready for some wins.