Carimi - Carimi said. "I'm just excited to be on a team that's good."

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Yes because Carimi thinks the team he is on is a good team... We really need an entire thread to talk about that !
So you came to this thread knowing you are too smart for this thread, but confirmed that for us, by telling us that you're smarter then we are. And you're still here why? Booooooooooooooooooooo!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
But he didn't think he could crack the starting line up on a bad team? He only had to beat Webb. ;)

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
I think he was fine with the guard position....the sand in his vagina was the drafting of Long and the signing of Slauson

Which only happened because he was horribly ineffective and always injured. Look in the mirror, Gabe. Bust city.

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
I don't want to get too terribly deep or philosophical about Gabe's quote but this is indeed a "teachable moment" as to what has often been referred to (incorrectly) as Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle but which in fact is known as "the observer effect." Gabe, by making the observation that he is now"on a good team" is seemingly unaware that his presence on this "good team" now alters team itself.....making it less than the "good team" he originally observed. "Subtraction...through addition" in this case. Now.....if Gabe had been traded to Jacksonville would this effect be inverse....?! I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.....