Reverse Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And I love it.....I'm bi racial always been accepted by blacks...not whites.....Tebow and Manziel welcome to the crisis and fuck all u racist mfers on here....although I do respect the majority of posters here and love my Bears

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Did I miss something?

Love Da Bears

Liked Posts:
Yeah... everybody missed the same thing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
everyone is racist on the internet

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No cuz ur not one of them....I love the Bears...live in Texas...yes I know Texas...but I never exp. muchh racism until I went in military and then came to this site.....and not the racism like burn all negeos....the subliminal racism....some guys amaze me on here...they are white but telling blacks to get over it or how they should react.....I'm not dark I blend in...but I know first hand what darker dudes go through...its different...sorry should have posted in the bar......but Manziel is not ur proto type QB in the NFL...they are killing him like he's a black qb..amazes me

winterwarz

This could become extremely entertaining if he names names.

Love Da Bears

Liked Posts:
No the problem is you haven't given any context to your posts. So everyone is lost.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No cuz ur not one of them....I love the Bears...live in Texas...yes I know Texas...but I never exp. muchh racism until I went in military and then came to this site.....and not the racism like burn all negeos....the subliminal racism....some guys amaze me on here...they are white but telling blacks to get over it or how they should react.....I'm not dark I blend in...but I know first hand what darker dudes go through...its different...sorry should have posted in the bar......but Manziel is not ur proto type QB in the NFL...they are killing him like he's a black qb..amazes me

wtf-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2530.gif

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No....and I said majority of posters here are not...but some of the shit I seen posted here amazes me....Hester because the way he talks...people call him ignorant...yet 90 percent of people who played the same sport didn't get pass the high school level of play calling and don't understand hiw complex shit is on NFL level...yet he's there and considered a dumbass

winterwarz

Where at in Texas? I'm moving to Texas next week.

Culpfiction

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuck off, it goes both ways. I was picked on constantly in school for being one of the few white kids. The bullshit is slung both ways.

As far as the military is concerned, race is an absolute non factor

Pointless starting a thread about it.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:

m90vty.jpg

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm not black, does that make me racist?

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No....and I said majority of posters here are not...but some of the shit I seen posted here amazes me....Hester because the way he talks...people call him ignorant...yet 90 percent of people who played the same sport didn't get pass the high school level of play calling and don't understand hiw complex shit is on NFL level...yet he's there and considered a dumbass

enough periods? :beartroll:

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuck off, it goes both ways. I was picked on constantly in school for being one of the few white kids. The bullshit is slung both ways.

As far as the military is concerned, race is an absolute non factor

Pointless starting a thread about it.

Thank u for popping up....get over what? U been followed in stores, not accepted in certain places cuz the shoes u wear, but dude with different skin tone with same style shoes can get in....mfers like u are what I'm talking about...for me its easy to get over. ..I haven't exp what people I know have....yet u want to tell them how they should feel about shit. Does that mean u are racist...no...but the new racism is acting like shit is equal....dude its not wake the hell up.

As far ad Manziel he's a athletic QB....dude can't even enjoy what u, me and 99 percent of this board have at 20 yoa

Status
Not open for further replies.