What the fuck was Weems thinking? Part II

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So, now that we are all clear on Weem's heads up play on the kickoff Sunday, a friend and I were discussing the rule and wondered about how it could be exploited for greater gains.

Is there anything that prohibits a lateral or backward pass following an "illegal touch" by the kicking team?

Our idea was why not have a returner in the endzone ready to have the ball shoveled to them to try a return? The Weems play definitely caught the Vikings off guard and I would assume more teams would be in a state of confusion that of which we could take advantage.

Anybody?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
welcome back Ole. you were missed yesterday.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
aww hi hate!

Seriously. There is a clusterfuck of a thread about Trestman having nothing to do with the better play by the offense. Remy brought stats.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
sorry I missed that!

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Seriously. There is a clusterfuck of a thread about Trestman having nothing to do with the better play by the offense. Remy brought stats.

I seriously just spit my frappe all over the monitor reading that. He brought stats....hahahahaha

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
oh boy.

Do you think Weems will surpass Earl Bennett on the depth chort?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
oh boy.

Do you think Weems will surpass Earl Bennett on the depth chort?

It depends. If Weems decides to play better than last year on his own with no help or guidance from the head coach, like the rest of the offense, then maybe the team will decide that he needs more snaps and Trestman will allow it.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
a real leader demands snaps

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
WTF is a frappe? Is it like taking a fancy crap or something? :shrug:

Ask McDonalds. I am sure its some concoction consisting of whale fat and leftover burnt chicken nuggets or something ridiculous I shouldn't know.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
they make perfume out of whale poo

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
WTF is a frappe? Is it like taking a fancy crap or something? :shrug:

What he means by it... Might be that McDonalds junk. But in Massachusetts they call milkshakes Frapps... Id assume its the former based on the time of day.

I don't think the scenario plays out as much as many would think. Usually the team doesn't just tap the ball and let it sit. A Guy will pick it up probably over 9/10 times that it wasn't returned it kicked out of play.

Fucking A on Tapatalk

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What he means by it... Might be that McDonalds junk. But in Massachusetts they call milkshakes Frapps... Id assume its the former based on the time of day.

I don't think the scenario plays out as much as many would think. Usually the team doesn't just tap the ball and let it sit. A Guy will pick it up probably over 9/10 times that it wasn't returned it kicked out of play.

Fucking A on Tapatalk

I was thinking more the exception than the rule, and it would have to be sneaky. Are there any stats to back up any of this???

cbo0485

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;ZUvSu-9ohUo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUvSu-9ohUo[/video]

Sorry, I can't get youtube at work. Can you elaborate through written word?

Only the greatest trick play ever. Riley cooper was laying in the end zone in the S of the Saints letter in the endzone so no one could see him on the rerun when it was kicked deeds jackson threw him the ball laterally, and he ran it back.

Whoever the guy is that knee trestman, get him this video ASAP. We need this to happen. This would be freaking amazing.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Ask McDonalds. I am sure its some concoction consisting of whale fat and leftover burnt chicken nuggets or something ridiculous I shouldn't know.
I see, I guess I was kinda right. McD's always leads to some kinda fancy crap for me.