Early 2013-14 Predictions

Bulls finish the season with seed #

• Total voters

ChicagoGr

Liked Posts:
It's early. Maybe too early since pre-season hasn't even started yet.
But I'm curious, where do you guys think the Bulls are going to end up this year in the regular season?
I think it all depends on D.Rose. With him healthy the Bulls were able to secure the #1 seed on two different occasions.
If he's the same player he was before the injury-and I'm confident he will be, can the Bulls clinch the #1 seed again?

My opinion is that they won't. I think the Heat is going to take that #1 spot in the east and the #2 seed will be a contest between the Bulls and Indiana.

And I'm ok with the Bulls not being the # 1 seed because you know what? It actually doesn't matter.
The Bulls don't need to be #1 to win the championship.

So, what do you think?

Added a poll

menacemanic

Liked Posts:
It's early. Maybe too early since pre-season hasn't even started yet.
But I'm curious, where do you guys think the Bulls are going to end up this year in the regular season?
I think it all depends on D.Rose. With him healthy the Bulls were able to secure the #1 seed on two different occasions.
If he's the same player he was before the injury-and I'm confident he will be, can the Bulls clinch the #1 seed again?

My opinion is that they won't. I think the Heat is going to take that #1 spot in the east and the #2 seed will be a contest between the Bulls and Indiana.

And I'm ok with the Bulls not being the # 1 seed because you know what? It actually doesn't matter.
The Bulls don't need to be #1 to win the championship.

So, what do you think?

(I have no idea how to add a poll. Maybe one of the mods could do it? Thanks)

Bulls top 4 team (thats all we need ) Playoff time WE GOTTA BELIEVE

Cerebral

Liked Posts:
My mancrush on D Rose wants me to think the Bulls will make it out of the East. While i'm not sure about that, my brain tells me the Pacers are the ones who will knock out the Heat from the playoffs.

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
I genuinely don't see anybody who takes every game as seriously as Thibs and the Bulls as a team. Rose is going to go hard to show he's back and the bench is a little older than it was last year and I think more focused game in and game out. Bellinelli was playing for his next, bigger contract, Nate rolled up stats but mainly he has always been about Nate. Hamilton knew he was playing out the string. Dunleavy has played a long time and will play his role to actually get to the playoffs for once, Hinrich should be healthy or at least healthier to start off. Snell will see he isn't here to carry the team just learn the NBA.

The Heat will have breakdowns, they're not getting any younger and they know they aren't going to win 73 games so they only need to make the playoffs. The Pacers have just about the same team and if George plays a bigger role it will take from somebody else and that might create some dissension. The Knicks are always a mess at some point. Otherwise most teams have changes coaches, rosters or both and won't gel until late if ever.

The playoffs will depend on Noah and Hinrich still being healthy and how much Butler improves. Rose may step it up a notch but Boozer, Deng, Gibson, Dunleavy will give you the same consistent game as always.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hard to see us out of the top 3 if everyone is mildly healthy.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The Bulls will be a top 3 team providing guys like Deng and Boozer play the majority of the season. Rose too. Though its been proven the Bulls can win regular season games without him.

Indiana is going to be good this year provided Roy Hibbert plays like he did in the playoffs and Granger fits well back into the mix. They will give the Bulls a run for the division.

I wouldnt be surprised if Miami, Chicago, and Indiana are the top three teams. I can't see the Knicks having a better record providing all these teams keep their health.

It'll be a tougher regular season. That said, I wish Thibs wouldnt play these guys like its Game 7. If they need rest and a breather give it to them. If its a 25+ point game, take out the damn starters. Simple as that.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I predict the Bulls will be 3rd place in the east. Book it.