Bears to select QB Tajh Boyd from Clemson #8 overall

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
If Jay Cutler has torn the groin completely off the bone and can't play again -- the Bears will free-fall to finish 6-10 and nab the 8th overall pick. It paves the way to select QB Tejh Boyd from Clemson 8th overall. He's a dynamic play-maker with big-time ability and steady improving play.

With the QB in the fold our remaining focus in FA and the draft will be to add DE, DL, CB, both safety positions, and center. Strap on, folks. The Bears are a changing!

stew27

Liked Posts:
If Jay Cutler has torn the groin completely off the bone and can't play again -- the Bears will free-fall to finish 6-10 and nab the 8th overall pick. It paves the way to select QB Tejh Boyd from Clemson 8th overall. He's a dynamic play-maker with big-time ability and steady improving play.

With the QB in the fold our remaining focus in FA and the draft will be to add DE, DL, CB, both safety positions, and center. Strap on, folks. The Bears are a changing!

did you see him play this weekend, no way I want Boyd in the first rd

Bearsryde

Liked Posts:
Yes I'm gonna agree with stew tajh is just a flavor of the month. I'm starting to like Shane cardon from ecu

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Way WAY to high to draft a QB. Give me a break. In the 3rd round yes. We can draft an impact player on D at your #8 spot (Although we will finish higher).

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Way WAY to high to draft a QB Give me a break. In the 3rd round yes. We can draft an impact player on D at your #8 spot (Although we will finish higher).

This exact mentality is why the Bears have had such mediocre talent at the qb position historically. If the Bears were to draft a quarterback this year that they intend to be the future of the franchise, it would be done in the first round. This is all speculation at this point.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol, thats dumb. Bears problems at QB have not been due to reluctance to spend high picks on them.

And and fuck the OP with his Culter never gon play again shit. Fuckin tard.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
You're right, they took Cade Mcnown in 1999 and Grossman in 2003. I always forget about the Grossman pick. My biggest problem is taking Chris Williams 14th overall when Flacco was still available. Williams played his way out of the league and Flacco went on to be superbowl mvp. If we would have went the route of Flacco, the Cutler trade never happens and we actually get a first round pick in 2009 and 2010. Don't get me wrong, I'm the biggest Cutler fan boy there is, but Flacco and Cutler are pretty much equal. Giving up all of those draft picks for Cutler because Lovie and Angelo couldn't evaluate quarterback talent, really set this team back.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Or you get Ha Ha Clinton Dix and actually get a need.

Liked Posts:
No but I do think Derek Carr would be a nice pick, especially if he could be had in the second round. I think some look at his brother & assume hell turn out the same which I don't think is fair, & at the same time David was murdered behind the Texans O-line & never really had a shot to turn into anything but a basket case in the NFL.

bearbeav

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cutler will be back in 4weeks. So you can throw this thread away.
Just cause cutler will be back this yr, doesn't mean we shouldn't draft our future QB. Jay is a FA who might price himself out of CHI. Even if he stays hes on the other side of 30 and has been injured every yr the last 3 yrs. So if he(drafted QB) sits behind Cutler like Rodgers did Favre great.
if needed before, cause Cutler gets hurt then he is here and ready to go. Drafting our future QB should take place this yr.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
Just cause cutler will be back this yr, doesn't mean we shouldn't draft our future QB. Jay is a FA who might price himself out of CHI. Even if he stays hes on the other side of 30 and has been injured every yr the last 3 yrs. So if he(drafted QB) sits behind Cutler like Rodgers did Favre great.
if needed before, cause Cutler gets hurt then he is here and ready to go. Drafting our future QB should take place this yr.
Ok you explain it much better.

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk 2

bearbeav

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Was that sarcasm cause if so I don't get it and I normally do

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I'm not sold on Boyd. He's already 23. I prefer Mariota or the Hundley kid if possible.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
Aaron Murray is a legit leader for Georgia. He would be intriguing to pick up, too bad he's short though.