My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Terrible D, 3 straght losses with the prospect of many more, Cutler toast for the year, Briggs out, Tillman limping, Conte reminding us why we hate white DBs.....it all has to wear on a Bear's fan. That frustration is boiling over to the tone of the board and depression of many Bear's fans.

In our collective time of need, I'm offering my Bear's Consoling Services free of charge to any forum member. Just post your feeling or questions here and I will help you weather the storm.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
How worried exactly should I be if I have not had a bowel movement since the Vikings game?
Very worried. I have been there and know. You could explode and it's tough getting that shit off the wall paper

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
Lol - I really appreciate the responses but luckily I have been regular. So regular that you can call my toilet "2013 bears defense"

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Do you recommend partaking in other activities rather than watching Bear games and falling deeper into depression? My wife has been bugging me about salsa dancing lessons. I told her I'd do it after the season, but maybe now's a better time so I don't have to sit through what's sure to be a brutal finish to the season.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
who can the Bear trade for Draft Picks?

and why are Bronco and packer fans here jerking each other off ?

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Do you recommend partaking in other activities rather than watching Bear games and falling deeper into depression? My wife has been bugging me about salsa dancing lessons. I told her I'd do it after the season, but maybe now's a better time so I don't have to sit through what's sure to be a brutal finish to the season.
You are on the right track. I, myself, take dirty old man dancing lessons. I'm sure it's kinda creepy to onlookers but it's lifts my spirits

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
You are on the right track. I, myself, take dirty old man dancing lessons. I'm sure it's kinda creepy to onlookers but it's lifts my spirits

tinky-winky-is-gay_o_GIFSoupcom.gif
[/URL][/IMG]

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
So this means we will have to wait another 12 years for a shot at a Superbowl. I don't think you will be around then Om, or, if you are, you will think you are watching a dog show because you won't comprehend a thing. I think you are the one in most need of comforting. It's ok old fella...we understand.
I'm too cranky to leave this earth. Anyways if Im gone who will tell the kids to get off my lawn? Dont have an answer for that, do you?

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Terrible D, 3 straght losses with the prospect of many more, Cutler toast for the year, Briggs out, Tillman limping, Conte reminding us why we hate white DBs.....it all has to wear on a Bear's fan. That frustration is boiling over to the tone of the board and depression of many Bear's fans.

In our collective time of need, I'm offering my Bear's Consoling Services free of charge to any forum member. Just post your feeling or questions here and I will help you weather the storm.

[video=youtube;q7vtWB4owdE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7vtWB4owdE[/video]