Welcome back Matt Forte!!!!

Newblood

Liked Posts:
62332948_76e61c72d9.jpg

36bear

Liked Posts:
Yeah welcome back "I can't run through the middle and break away" FORTE?!!!
The coaching should just stick him on outside runs and screen passes. The Rushing offensive line still needs a lot of work.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
The thing is, he was terrible on outside runs today too. Didn't help that the blocking was bad but...

Forte is such an enigma. At times he looks awesome and other times he looks awful.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
Yeah welcome back "I can't run through the middle and break away" FORTE?!!!
The coaching should just stick him on outside runs and screen passes. The Rushing offensive line still needs a lot of work.

The run game would keep teams guessing if they would utilize Forte and Bush together in the backfield..Why have Bush on the team? It's not Forte's fault he's not a power back, that's what Bush was brought here for.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Forte got his paycheck and became a arrogant asshole prick. Don't believe me, that's fine. You can go rewatch tape of him in his first 2 years and he was lights out ran hard. He's a complete bitch running, come at me if you think otherwise. He has his little fans who see his 2 runs a game of 30 yards and every run after that is pathetic. Michael Bush, I have been clamoring for that guy to get more carires. A DAMN SERIES WOULD BE NICE. Not 1 run and off the fucking field.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Rodney should have not made this thread. Forte was back to getting ankle tackled again.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
The run game would keep teams guessing if they would utilize Forte and Bush together in the backfield..Why have Bush on the team? It's not Forte's fault he's not a power back, that's what Bush was brought here for.
lol wtf is Forte? Honestly, what running back is he then? Sure, he's not a power back. But he sure as shit isn't Reggie Bush either. So wtf is he

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I haven't gave a shit about Forte for a few years now. Dude is garbage.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't have time to defend our rb and our qb today ill get back too this tomorrow

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
lol wtf is Forte? Honestly, what running back is he then? Sure, he's not a power back. But he sure as shit isn't Reggie Bush either. So wtf is he
His strength is not running through people and shedding tackles that much should be evident in this game and many others. It's stupid to keep trying to use him as a battering ram when he isn't that style of back. They might have better luck using Bush to pound a defense and soften em up/wear em down FOR Forte.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
Forte got his paycheck and became a arrogant asshole prick. Don't believe me, that's fine. You can go rewatch tape of him in his first 2 years and he was lights out ran hard. He's a complete bitch running, come at me if you think otherwise. He has his little fans who see his 2 runs a game of 30 yards and every run after that is pathetic. Michael Bush, I have been clamoring for that guy to get more carires. A DAMN SERIES WOULD BE NICE. Not 1 run and off the fucking field.

Especially when they bring him in cold and everybody in the stadium knows he's getting the ball.