C.J. Mosley & A.J. McCarron

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Speaking of Brian Brohm, before the draft, I thought he would be a better NFL player than Matt Ryan. Boy was I wrong on that one...

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't mind either guy on my team, but they have other priorities. These two don't fit our needs.

It also depends on what the role is for AJ McCarron.

If they re-sign Jay, and AJ is a backup, then OK. However, a 3rd round pick could be used on higher priorities. If drafting a QB to be a starter, he's not the guy I want. Plus, I actually think he will go higher then most predict. (That sounds contradictory. I think someone will value him more than the consensus and draft him in Rd 2. I don't want the Bears to be that someone.)

We need to draft D line and DB's. (Last year I was half-joking when I said draft 5 O linemen - we acquired 4). This year, I say draft 3 safeties/CB's. And NOT in the 6th. Year after year Angelo would draft a safety late and brag that he got a starter, because he was replacing the previous year's late round slow safety.

I also am one to say the "draft the BPA" is not the smartest thing. What is the BPA is a tall, non-burner WR? You don't want to reach to draft for need very often, but filling your holes is not a bad thing. Kyle Long says hello.