Let's face it Mel Tucker ain't going nowhere

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
Typical Bears fashion, the GM and head coach make excuses for a coach and allow them to overstay their welcome. I see a new Ron Turdner scenario unfolding here. All the injuries and player personnel will be his crutch. After we scream another 16 games for him to be fired and go 8-8 he will be let go in 2015.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Certainly seems like if he was going to be fired he'd have been fired by now, but who knows. Emery may just be doing his due diligence...detail oriented man that he is.

Nick80

I look forward to the ' ... I told you so thread' that follows this after his firing at that point, hopefully it eclipses this wonderful effort. In the spirit of rating/grading I give this a +0.5, always room for improvement B- and would probably read again at least 3 more times.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Certainly seems like if he was going to be fired he'd have been fired by now, but who knows. Emery may just be doing his due diligence...detail oriented man that he is.

Im hoping he is looking for the replacement first

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
I look forward to the ' ... I told you so thread' that follows this after his firing at that point, hopefully it eclipses this wonderful effort. In the spirit of rating/grading I give this a +0.5, always room for improvement B- and would probably read again at least 3 more times.

I wouldn't mind eating crow on this topic.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I tried to tell you all back in 2011 that Tucker wasn't my boy boy but did y'all listen, ah hell naw. Morans... I'ma go play Super Mario brahs and drink some Smirnov Ice with my buddies

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
Typical Bears fashion, the GM and head coach make excuses for a coach and allow them to overstay their welcome. I see a new Ron Turdner scenario unfolding here. All the injuries and player personnel will be his crutch. After we scream another 16 games for him to be fired and go 8-8 he will be let go in 2015.

Lovie canned Terry Shea after just one season, canned Bob Babich after one season, canned himself as DC after one season, canned Mike Martz after two, and would've canned Mike Tice after one had he not been fire himself. I'm not sure we can really accuse the Bears of letting bad coordinators overstay their welcome.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
well, he demoted babitch. he didn't can him

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I tried to tell you all back in 2011 that Tucker wasn't my boy boy but did y'all listen, ah hell naw. Morans... I'ma go play Super Mario brahs and drink some Smirnov Ice with my buddies

pffft. you didn't even play ball in HS bruh.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
the deal with frazier is a special one- these things take time-

they have to talk about the old days and shit and have some beer(diet root beer) and then he'll sign and Tucker must die

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
the deal with frazier is a special one- these things take time-

they have to talk about the old days and shit and have some beer(diet root beer) and then he'll sign and Tucker must die

welcome back asshole!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I just rolled my 20-sided die and it told me to allow you to live

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
I don't see many scenarios where the coach is still in place while you sign another. You don't make dinner before shopping for the groceries. None of the teams that fired their coaches yesterday have a coach in place. That mufucka should have gotten the Lane Kiffin "don't even bother getting your shit off the bus" treatment.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I mean Emery was pretty slow about hiring Trestman. Maybe doing things slow is just his MO

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don't see many scenarios where the coach is still in place while you sign another. You don't make dinner before shopping for the groceries. None of the teams that fired their coaches yesterday have a coach in place. That mufucka should have gotten the Lane Kiffin "don't even bother getting your shit off the bus" treatment.

such hostility...