Evaluations still ongoing for Tucker, Bears coaching staff

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not really, the ones who believe that this article is new news are the ones that constantly have their head up their asses and are desperately seeking something as stupid and this article to help them make their point for them. They have absolutely no balls of their own, they just cling to articles like this to try and make their arguments for them or so that they can come back and say they were right all along.

what the fuck are you talking about? Are you like literally insane?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Not really, the ones who believe that this article is new news are the ones that constantly have their head up their asses and are desperately seeking something as stupid and this article to help them make their point for them. They have absolutely no balls of their own, they just cling to articles like this to try and make their arguments for them or so that they can come back and say they were right all along.

Do you think your shameless self-promotion of your unsolicited and 90% wrong opinions takes balls? Lol, not at all. All it takes is your brain that is made out of shit and your mom stroking your ego too much

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

what?

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
Maybe Emery was waiting for this weekend's games to end :thinking: .

Possibly someone from the Carolina staff?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
At least biggs gets paid for his blogging. I think they pay him in white castle

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
At least biggs gets paid for his blogging. I think they pay him in white castle

Yes and so does Michael C. Wright he gets paid for his blogging too, and he's the one I quoted in my post from his article who did some actual journalism and found that Tucker is one of the coaches going to the Shrine game. Wright is one of the few guys in this town that actually does his job but he's WAY overshadowed by Jeff Dickerson.

If Wright would get as high of a profile as JD has the overall quality of journalism in this town would probably increase by osmosis alone...

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
what the fuck are you talking about? Are you like literally insane?

Do you think your shameless self-promotion of your unsolicited and 90% wrong opinions takes balls? Lol, not at all. All it takes is your brain that is made out of shit and your mom stroking your ego too much

He is pretty messed up, man.

Here's part of the contingent of fucktards I'm talking about. All of them glommed onto this article as if it's new news and now that they've been proven to be a circle jerk of morons this is how they react to others on this board. Whether it's me or Les Grossman or Omelete or Teddy KGB or some of the others that they attack this is typically the contingent and their reaction to looking stupid.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
None of us said anything about the article. And you think you have allies. You are seriously delusional. Take some lithium, you angry, bitter little man.

Maybe one day you will realize how pathetic you look calling out people who are paid to write (and that's not even endorsing the quality of their writing) when you had to give up on your own blog because nobody reads it.

Last edited:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Raheem Morris would be the first person I'd call, Ray Horton, Leslie Frazier is the guy we missed out on...so that's three that I'd take over Tucker.
Well, Morris and Horton are still under contract with their 2013 teams and are not free to be interviewed unless that team allows, and if there was interest in Frazier, having Tucker on staff would not prevent the Bears from speaking with him, so I'm yet to see a reason to fire Tucker before they have a replacement firmly in line.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
You keep saying how incredibly upset and mad and all this other shit you are that Trestman and Emery are keeping Tucker. Well that hasn't been decided yet. You keep saying you are really questioning Trestman and Emery because they are keeping Tucker (again, hasn't been decided yet). Well, if a decision to keep Tucker is all it takes for you to flip your stance on the GM and head coach then you are a bit schitzo.

The potential reasons for keeping Tucker have been rehashed multiple times on this board.
You were saying?

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
A contingent of fucktards! Is that more or less than a plethora?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'd submit that bf51 is also an amateur plagiarist. Pretty sure he took fucktard from me and circle jerk from vash who he has decided is his buddy

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
why even fix the defense? its not like we are perfect offensively but we at top 6 there is hope there. Just a get a new dc at least but i prefer to use assets on helping the offense, more specifically the protecting for cutler he was injured for 5 games, then allocating assets to help out out tuckers barren wasteland of a unit. And i feel bad for a guy like jennings who plays his ass off every game but has to be linked with the futility.

Not sure that was a big problem.

Team Quarterback Sacked Per Game
Rank Team Games Sacked QB Sacked Per Game
1 Denver Broncos 16 20 1.25
2 Detroit Lions 16 23 1.44
3 Cincinnati Bengals 16 29 1.81
4 Chicago Bears 16 30 1.88
5 San Diego Chargers 16 30 1.88
6 Indianapolis Colts 16 32 2.00