Sochi anyone?

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Aside from all the distractions from Russian policy, has anyone actually followed the Winter Olympics?

Side note, I think the head of the Men's US Curling team might be the fattest Olympian in contrast to the field(so shotput/weightlifters would be out). Woo hoo!

IvyPickin87

Sinkin Putts ****in Butts
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have geek'd out on the Olympics, but tonight I am taking the night off. I love the true world competition, where the winner is truely the World Champion. Sports that I cant stop watching is short track speed skating, and the Biathlon, I know its a bunch of dudes cross country skiing then shooting. I just find it insanely entertaining, and incredibly impressive. To be so worn out that any normal human would just collapse, then have to be perfect with a rival 10 times. The older I get the more I appreciate how truly talented all of these athletes are. I just hate figure skating, dont get me wrong what they are doing on ice in skates is crazy, I probably could even handle it a little bit every 4 years, but Jesus does NBC ram that shit down your throat! I just cant sit through any more of that awful announcing and over dramazation of the sport. It sickens me to the core. I hate it. Go U.S.A!