Boers and Bernstein or Waddle/Silvy?

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Who you like more?

Personally, I listen to a lot of Waddle Silvy, but lately they are kinda annoying me. Silvy has such a whiney voice n Waddle does more n more I listen, seem like a prima Donna lol. That and he talks about working out the cmt tv makes me cringe, lol jk.

Boers n Bernstein I used to think were pricks(which they are ); but after reading what Mick said about them being entertainment. They are hilarious and some of the callers arguments are seriously hilarious. Mike from Milwaukee is a legend and some of the clips online of those three I was nearly in tears laughing

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
I can listen to B&B when they talk sports.

When they veer into politics or religion they become insufferable and I flip the dial.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I can listen to B&B when they talk sports.

When they veer into politics or religion they become insufferable and I flip the dial.

so you always listen to espn 1000?

:D

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
official_radio_disney_%20chicago_logo.png

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Waddle and Silvy. I really Spiegal on the Mac And Speigs show though. He may be my favorite sports guy.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
I like the waddle and Silvy show.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Still like waddle Silvy, just silvy annoys the shit out of me sometimes lol. Boers n B are definitely more funny, so depends if Bears news is happening; then I listen to waddle n Silvy w JD.

Btw, how much you think sports writers like Biggs n JD get paid per year? Also waddle b Silvy probably make a good buck?

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Not even close in my mind. W&S is better! Although Waddle is getting a little full of himself, imo.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don't give enough of a shit about other sports to listen to any sports raido during the offseason

EDUB316

Liked Posts:
definitely Waddle and Silvy. They aren't constantly trying to come off as pseudo-intellectuals with sticks up their asses and do not go out of their way to fins callers to ridicule. The end of the lline for me has been this Carmelo anthony thing. They have, for years, said they needed a player with the EXACT SKILLSET Melo has, and now the time is coming to where we may sign him and they are looking for excuses to be against the move. And not excuses in terms of what the Bulls have ot give, but giving BASKETBALL reasons. Basically, anyone not named Durant or LeBron is utterly worthless.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i flip back and forth. whoever is talking Bears, that's who i listen to. i really do dig the Brad Biggs mailbag at the Tribune, though.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Not even close in my mind. W&S is better! Although Waddle is getting a little full of himself, imo.
Yeah, he definetly is. Starting to annoy a lot of people it seems lol. He definetly comes off as a Diva sometimes tho.. He has what? 4 daughters and wife? That's a lot of estrogen, his testosterone is slowly dissapating.

I feel bad for him though. It seems that his concussions from football really are taking their toll.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Waddle and Silvy.

I may flip to B&B during a commercial but they usually annoy me enough to flip right back to W&S. I will still listen to who ya crapping though.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
definitely Waddle and Silvy. They aren't constantly trying to come off as pseudo-intellectuals with sticks up their asses and do not go out of their way to fins callers to ridicule. The end of the lline for me has been this Carmelo anthony thing. They have, for years, said they needed a player with the EXACT SKILLSET Melo has, and now the time is coming to where we may sign him and they are looking for excuses to be against the move. And not excuses in terms of what the Bulls have ot give, but giving BASKETBALL reasons. Basically, anyone not named Durant or LeBron is utterly worthless.

Dude, I'm dying to see the rest of that fight in your signature. I wanna see the big kid lay a beatdown on the rest of those chumps!

EDUB316

Liked Posts:
Dude, I'm dying to see the rest of that fight in your signature. I wanna see the big kid lay a beatdown on the rest of those chumps!

someone found it before, but you aren't missing much. Just the guy who got slumped flopping around trying to fight again.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
someone found it before, but you aren't missing much. Just the guy who got slumped flopping around trying to fight again.

I see, it looked like that other little guy was about to see that right cross again.

ThaGator

Liked Posts:
B & B. Waddle and Silvy is hot garbage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
If I listen to sports radio it's Waddle and Silvy, but if I've got a radio on it's playing music.

Usually never miss the Jay Cutler Show during football season, though.