Sanchez a Bear?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sanchez is a carbon copy of McCown, I don't understand the negativity from some of you guys? Is he great, no, but neither will be any back up at this point.

Personnaly, I'd prefer a back up with regular season and numerous playoff games too, but I'm not the GM.

McCown wasn't a fucking idiot like Sanchize and he was an actual leader.

Not really a carbon copy at all.

Emanbears23

Liked Posts:
Id rather have Ryan Leaf come out of retirement...

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Emery did leave the door decidedly unlocked for a Sanchez or reasonable facsimile thereof:

“At some point we’ll probably bring in a bunch of veterans after this wave of free agency—this first and second wave—and we take a look at who’s still looking for an opportunity,” Emery said this month, “and we’ll bring them in and we’ll try them out and we may sign another one.”

Reactions: WCL

sycked

Liked Posts:
Seriously...wiggers can contribute plenty to society too. Evidence:

[video=youtube;0gxI1nN8Erw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gxI1nN8Erw[/video]

GEAH!!!

That was horrible. White people are indeed the worst.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of Sanchez, but if Trestman brought him in for a workout and wanted to sign him, I'd trust him. It would probably be worth it just for the shitstorm that would follow on the board.

I'm not a Sanchez fan at all, never liked him. I am however a fan of a back up QB with experience and decent arm. We saw last year, all the offense needs is a guy that can be cerebral. Sanchez has been that at different points in his career, maybe with better talent around him he'll do even better?!

I just want someone other than Palmer!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I really wouldn't want all the camera's and press all over the place messing with any kind of team chemistry in Chicago.