Peppers in GB

fatkid73

Liked Posts:
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...peppers-playing-it-for-packers-150229356.html

Peppers bitched about playing inside here in Chi and so he tanks the second half of the year so we cut him. Then, signs with the Puke and they are planning to use him the EXACT same way. Outside on running downs and inside on passing downs. I bet he will be riding the pine half way though the season when they find out how un-motivated that chump is. He gave up on the Bears last year and that is the reason he is not in Chicago anymore. The same will happen in Puker land with him. Good riddance.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Kyle Long is going to eat his face.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
He didn't tank, he got older. He took a paycheck that was what he wanted...I don't fault him.

Treehorn

Liked Posts:
I like Peppers and don't nderstand how he "tanked" the second half. He turned 34 last season and played well for his age, better actually than many DE's in the league. If you were expecting him to play like he was 25 then you are delusional.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...peppers-playing-it-for-packers-150229356.html

Peppers bitched about playing inside here in Chi and so he tanks the second half of the year so we cut him. Then, signs with the Puke and they are planning to use him the EXACT same way. Outside on running downs and inside on passing downs. I bet he will be riding the pine half way though the season when they find out how un-motivated that chump is. He gave up on the Bears last year and that is the reason he is not in Chicago anymore. The same will happen in Puker land with him. Good riddance.

So how fat is ya?

Mitchapalooza

I like Peppers and don't nderstand how he "tanked" the second half. He turned 34 last season and played well for his age, better actually than many DE's in the league. If you were expecting him to play like he was 25 then you are delusional.

Ironic that he said he felt 25 at the start of the season. but yeah he was on the decline big time.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Not sure what that.article says but the classic Elephant role isn't what one considers "inside" on passing downs. He'd become a guy still not inside of tackles if it's how McGinnest and other guys from the roles past played it.

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Loved pep potential wise and when he wanted to actually give a shit, but anyone thinking or stating he always hustled or seemed to care can't see thru bullshit. That's been julius issue forever, not necessarily conserving energy for next play .. But to genuinely seem to not give a shit.

Always was laughing and jokin around after a loss. Marshall? Heartbroken after a loss. Long? Pissed off . Mills? Pissed off

That's why I believe Allen has a lot left in tank . His motor is non stop, even playing w the shifty Vikings every year that dude never slowed down.. Hustle hustle hustle..

Can't believe bears got Jared Allen. This is awesome

Mitchapalooza

TMZ EXCLUSIVE: Pictures taken at Desperado's home this morning.

39676d1375745698-2014-andre-3000-drops-solo-album-tumblr_lvaiu8ecxq1r3uvuvo1_500.jpg

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:

b8b243ad704038d7952d076b22393185.jpg

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know Pep made comments about playing inside earlier in his career, but did he really ever say anything about it while in Chi? I think that might be a new Bears myth.

fatkid73

Liked Posts:
Maybe tanked was the wrong choice of words. How about less interested than normal for Peppers. Either way, he completely disappeared down the stretch. He has stated he does not like playing inside. I think this contributed to his decline in play. This is a passage from an ESPN article that is on the site right now: However, in a 3-4 base defense the ends don't line up as wide as they do in a 4-3. And in nickel and dime situations, they move inside even more. Early in Peppers' career, in an ESPN.com story about the differences between ends in the two schemes, he was quoted as saying he preferred to play outside rather inside like 3-4 ends do.
Maybe he changed his mind an loves playing inside right now. All I know is he was NON-EXISTENT last year towards the end of the year and he was playing A LOT of DT. There were games I forgot he was on the field. If you want to blame it on age fine. I think that did contribute, but I also don't think he was playing all that hard.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Loved pep potential wise and when he wanted to actually give a shit, but anyone thinking or stating he always hustled or seemed to care can't see thru bullshit. That's been julius issue forever, not necessarily conserving energy for next play .. But to genuinely seem to not give a shit.

Always was laughing and jokin around after a loss. Marshall? Heartbroken after a loss. Long? Pissed off . Mills? Pissed off

That's why I believe Allen has a lot left in tank . His motor is non stop, even playing w the shifty Vikings every year that dude never slowed down.. Hustle hustle hustle..

Can't believe bears got Jared Allen. This is awesome

You are not a psychologist, no matter what your bros tell you. Seriously trying to parlay "your" allen signing "call" into a call you will never prove about peppers' work ethic. Get fucked, desperadoh.

Nitschke

Liked Posts:
Mike McCarthy talked about it at the NFL meetings on Tuesday:

Peppers will be used as part of the "elephant position" which will have him playing as a hybrid OLB/DE.

pimp-smack.gif
[/url][/IMG]

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe tanked was the wrong choice of words. How about less interested than normal for Peppers. Either way, he completely disappeared down the stretch. He has stated he does not like playing inside. I think this contributed to his decline in play. This is a passage from an ESPN article that is on the site right now: However, in a 3-4 base defense the ends don't line up as wide as they do in a 4-3. And in nickel and dime situations, they move inside even more. Early in Peppers' career, in an ESPN.com story about the differences between ends in the two schemes, he was quoted as saying he preferred to play outside rather inside like 3-4 ends do.
Maybe he changed his mind an loves playing inside right now. All I know is he was NON-EXISTENT last year towards the end of the year and he was playing A LOT of DT. There were games I forgot he was on the field. If you want to blame it on age fine. I think that did contribute, but I also don't think he was playing all that hard.

If you just say you're pissed because he signed with the Packers, everyone understands and agrees. Insisting on using your 2nd grade logic and psychology background is what stamps you as ignorant.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
TMZ EXCLUSIVE: Pictures taken at Desperado's home this morning.

39676d1375745698-2014-andre-3000-drops-solo-album-tumblr_lvaiu8ecxq1r3uvuvo1_500.jpg
This was legit my reaction when I checked my phone. Buddies were already texting me haha. Ran downstairs and my Dad's all pumped so gave him a high five lol

tumblr_m4elvah1Bn1qch7b8o1_400.gif

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
You came all over yourself and then high-fived your dad?

And there re 18 million reasons as to why Peppers is no longer a Bear.
You kinda creep me out.