Would it be wrong to think Gilbert would be an awesome play making FS???

DaBears23

Liked Posts:
You don't move a CB to safety just for the hell of it. Maybe if he's stiff, or a step too slow, doesn't have the quickness needed at CB etc. But to move a corner with the skills of safety just because is dumb.

Actually youre dumb if you move a slow,stiff and a step too slow CB to play FS..SMDH. Go watch cartoons or somethin kid

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Actually youre dumb if you move a slow,stiff and a step too slow CB to play FS..SMDH. Go watch cartoons or somethin kid

Oh. You mean guys like Antrel Rolle or Malcom Jenkins? How about Charles Woodson? How about Rod Woodson late in his career?

I guess those decisions were dumb.

Jackass.

Kekua Zombie

Liked Posts:
Why not move Forte to safety. 6'2" 220 range great ball skills. Shit fellas it's like the last day of camp let's switch jerseys and play each other's positions.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
is this an april fool's joke?

DaBears23

Liked Posts:
Why not move Forte to safety. 6'2" 220 range great ball skills. Shit fellas it's like the last day of camp let's switch jerseys and play each other's positions.

Goddamn kid. you is one corny Muthafucka..

Liked Posts:
Dont you have somethin better to do, prolly not. Cuz you live in whack ass St. louis. NO one vacations there.

I'm actually finishing up some work at the office, ready to head home to the wife.

Do your parents ever get tired of you living there rent free?

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
If the Bears are fortunate enough to draft Gilbert, they need to make Peanut understand he needs to play FS.