Blues at Blackhawks Game 4 (Blues lead 2-1) 4/23 8:30 PM CT NBCSN/CSNChicago

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
wuhwhat.gif

Hey, Mr. Jackman, how would you respond if I told you that it was your dumbass pinch that led to an odd-man rush the other way which resulted in the game-winning goal in OT?

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
For the love of fuck, don't let this series go seven games. I'll die.

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
Hey, Mr. Jackman, how would you respond if I told you that it was your dumbass pinch that led to an odd-man rush the other way which resulted in the game-winning goal in OT?

Don't bother. He's still plugged into the machine...and in more ways than one.

EDIT: "Plugged Into the Machine" is also a BDSM club in St. Louis.

jcrab66

Liked Posts:
Take that you fucking fucks

Sent from the media deck using Tapatalk

CreepyBasementGuy

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why the hell have the Blackhawks been committing so many penalties in this series though, it will be their downfall in this series if it continues.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seabrook is back in the series!!

Flacco4Prez

Liked Posts:
Awesome job evening up the series and taking the momentum back. Sucks to even think about the first 2 games of the series now. I guess the Blues can probably say the same thing but the Hawks should be 13 or 12 wins away from banner #6

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
St. Louis......if you want it, you're gonna have to earn it. And make sure you pick up the horseshoe that fell out of your ass in the OT.

There's gonna be another game played at the UC, boys!!!

LOL, Thats what I been telling all these Blues fans down here..They got a horseshoe up they're asses, and their lucks gonna run out! Fuckin A they gotta earn it on the grind if they want it, not count on lucky ass miracle finishes! I predicted a 7 game series, but if the Hawks play with the passion they showed tonight they got this in 6.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
St. Louis is having flashbacks to their collapse last year vs the Kings. Up 2-0 only to lose in 6. That's a fragile mindset they have down there.
It's on all of their minds. Advantage Chicago.

yqrhawks#1

Liked Posts:
yeah keep the foot on gas now bury those bitches, theyre ready to fold

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
God it fucking sucks watching these games off my DVR.

Missed the first 12 min and the OT goal.

Big ole DAT-A-BOY to Patty Kane though.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Morning After Thoughts..

I don't know whats wrong with this team..They had em on their heels with a 2-0 lead, and let em right back in the game...It reminded me of something Lovie Smith would do.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Not that you don't immediately put him back in the lineup, but Brookbank turned in another awesome performance in his absence.

To be objective on that though.. Everyone from Olsen to Rozy looks competent/far better playing with Keith.

I think the best thing from Brookbank on the ice is how he's been a homing beacon for Lapierre. Preventing him from knocking others with hits to the back

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
Same question a day later, if anyone would be so kind as to explain:

Why was this game scheduled for a west coast time slot, while Friday is 7P CST?.

Or should I just file this in the Bettman thread under makes no sense.:D

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Same question a day later, if anyone would be so kind as to explain:

Why was this game scheduled for a west coast time slot, while Friday is 7P CST?.

Or should I just file this in the Bettman thread under makes no sense.:D

TV purposes. NHL wanted to get solid ratings all around last night and that meant CBJ/Pitts followed by a Chi/Stl game. You'll see it happen throughout the playoffs with some odd start times, usually so they can have back to back games going.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Morning After Thoughts..

I don't know whats wrong with this team..They had em on their heels with a 2-0 lead, and let em right back in the game...It reminded me of something Lovie Smith would do.

Its simple man....we aren't good in front. We need desperation and to keep attacking to keep it out of our zone and get our shifts and trade scoring chances. If we trade scoring chances evenly we win, we are more skilled, better on the break, and our goalie is better on the break than in traffic.

If we keep going back and forth up and down the ice we can outscore these blues, the second we sit back and get stuck in our zone and let our legs burn and take extra punishment we are just playing a time game, its just a matter of time before they score and we aren't getting chances of our own.

I hope we found ourselves, because the minute we were down a goal in the third we played the hockey we have all been waiting for.

The reason I predicted Kaner was not so much predictive, though occassionally that can get weird with me sometimes, confirmation bias is strong with this, but I said Kaner because that is what would be best for us from a confidence for us standpoint and a message to them standpoint.

Kane got real hot yesterday. He was feeling it, he nearly had 4 goals, almost ended it with the post ding, almost ended it with the pass to Smith. That last line was really playing well together. But no....Kaner scoring was the best thing for us because it sent the strongest message to the blues. It said, oh yeah we have 6-8 stars, but don't forget we have a few super stars and one of them is incredibly unique.

Toews is such a good leader, but I love when Kane comes through. For all the drinking and the flash, the guy just has an inner champion in him. He comes up big in big moments. I wonder if he took the brace off. When I tore my MCL I hated that thing and felt it was injuring me. I took it off and felt great, regained some movement and could feel the pain properly and feel exactly what movements were hurting it instead of the generalization the brace causes as well as a constant pressure on the injury I didn't like.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
To be objective on that though.. Everyone from Olsen to Rozy looks competent/far better playing with Keith.

I think the best thing from Brookbank on the ice is how he's been a homing beacon for Lapierre. Preventing him from knocking others with hits to the back

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2

A very good point.

Just think that the times when he's had to play the puck, he's been very smart with it. I wish that would rub off on Oduya and Hjalmarsson more, they've been a tad slow this series and keep firing the puck around the boards blindly.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
St. Louis is having flashbacks to their collapse last year vs the Kings. Up 2-0 only to lose in 6. That's a fragile mindset they have down there.
It's on all of their minds. Advantage Chicago.

If I was a St. Louis fan I'd be very worried now that Kane is healthly and clearly comfortable. When the refs finally clamped down on the goon hockey it became skill vs. skill, and the Blackhawks are just the better, deeper team now.